Woman and dogs okay after fire breaks out on Oxford Drive


Submitted photo The fire broke out approximately 1:30 p.m. on the 200 block of Oxford Drive.


Greene County news

FAIRBORN – A fire broke out Thursday at approximately 1:30 p.m. within the 200 block of Oxford Drive, leaving a woman and her dogs without a home for the night.

The woman was home at the time and was able to get out of the house without injuries. The two dogs in the house were also uninjured and were taken by animal resources.

Fire officials say there is between $30,00 and $40,000 in damages, and that it did not look suspicious but they couldn’t tell at that point the exact cause of the fire.

Submitted photo The fire broke out approximately 1:30 p.m. on the 200 block of Oxford Drive.
http://xeniagazette.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/02/web1_oxford-fire-fairborn.jpgSubmitted photo The fire broke out approximately 1:30 p.m. on the 200 block of Oxford Drive.

Story courtesy of our partners at WDTN.

Story courtesy of our partners at WDTN.

comments powered by Disqus