KETTERING — Kettering Health Network is hosting a hiring event for nutrition service workers from 1-7 p.m. Wednesday, May 14, at Kettering Adventist Church, 3939 Stonebridge Road.
Kettering Health is hiring for the following full-time, part-time and resource (works as needed) positions: restaurant/cafeteria servers, patient servers, patient tray line assembly, cashiers, cooks and dishwashers.
Openings are available at the following hospitals:
- Kettering Medical Center in Kettering
- Sycamore Medical Center in Miamisburg
- Grandview Medical Center in Dayton
- Southview Medical Center in Washington Township
- Soin Medical Center in Beavercreek
- Greene Memorial Hospital in Xenia
- Kettering Behavioral Hospital in Moraine
- Sycamore Glen (long-term care facility) in Miamisburg
- Greene Oaks (long-term care facility) in Xenia
Please bring a resume and references with email addresses.
Kettering Health Network is a faith-based, not-for-profit healthcare system that improves quality of life through healthcare and education. The Network has eight hospitals: Grandview, Kettering, Sycamore, Southview, Greene Memorial, Fort Hamilton, Kettering Behavioral Medicine and Soin, its newest hospital. Grandview, Southview and Kettering are ranked as U.S. News & World Report Best Regional Hospitals. Kettering is recognized as a 2014 Truven Health Analytics 100 Top Hospital, and a 2014 Truven Health Analytics 50 Top Cardiovascular Hospital.