• While investigating a possible private property traffic accident, investigation revealed the male driver was driving under suspension. No traffic accident occurred, but the male driver was cited into Xenia Municipal Court for driving under suspension.
Wednesday, Jan. 19
• A private property traffic accident was reported on Sable Ridge Drive. Information was exchanged.
Thursday, Jan. 20
• Harassment was reported by a local business on East Franklin Street.
• A hit and run traffic accident was reported on Regent Park Drive. Resident advised that his mailbox was damaged.
• A traffic accident was reported on Sugar Maple Place.
Friday, Jan. 21
• The theft of a snow shovel was reported on Bellemeade Drive.
Saturday, Jan. 22
• A domestic dispute was reported at a residence on East South Street. No charges filed.
• An officer assisted a citizen with a vehicle lockout on East South Street.
Sunday, Jan. 23
• A domestic dispute was reported on North Main Street. Investigation led to the arrest of a 29-year-old Bellbrook female for domestic violence. She was transported to the Greene County Jail for incarceration.