- Mad River Township resident Etta McGuire missing - 1:37 pm
- State Route 236, Xenia Drive scheduled for 3-day closure - 12:39 pm
- Beavercreek resident passing on history - 10:39 am
- XCS receives Momentum Award - 8:21 am
- Cedarville High School Class of 2016 Graduation - 8:20 am
- Jamestown celebrates Memorial Day - 8:19 am updated: 10:49 am.
- Xenia names new law director - 3:47 pm
- Fallen service members honored at ceremony - 1:30 pm updated: 11:07 am.
- WYSO, YS Kids Playhouse partner for production - 1:29 pm
- Area Digest - 1:29 pm
- 5th annual 5k Run/Walk of Hope - 1:29 pm
- Phone scams targeting Greene County - 1:29 pm
- Jamestown Family Medicine adds Xenia location - 1:29 pm
- GCPH provides grilling and picnic guidelines - 1:29 pm
- Shawnee announces honor roll - 1:29 pm
- Trail Sentinels on patrol - 1:29 pm
- WPAFB shuts down well in compliance with EPA - 11:05 am
- Therapy dogs offer comfort - 10:33 am
- Former Bellbrook doctor sentenced in pill mill case - 4:24 pm
- Xenia Christian class to graduate Saturday - 3:16 pm
- DeWine to run for governor in 2018 - 1:34 pm
- Xenia checkbook going online - 11:30 am
- Cedarville choir, band earn high marks - 11:14 am
- One dead after accident near Clifton - 3:07 pm
- Boil water advisory canceled - 2:36 pm
- Boonshoft professor receives award - 11:50 am
- Boonshoft researchers study use of marijuana edibles - 11:49 am
- XHS seniors awarded millions in scholarships - 11:48 am
- Xenia Community Schools Foundation awards scholarships - 11:48 am
- Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water - 11:44 am
- Bellbrook Class of 2016 to graduate - 5:01 pm
- Museum fourth building to open - 4:34 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 2:41 pm
- Arrest made for Greenon threat - 4:38 pm
- SeniorPalooza set for Tuesday - 3:19 pm
- Xenia cash flow deficit may not be as bad - 12:23 pm updated: 12:28 pm.
- Wright-Patt Credit Union opens new center - 2:37 pm
- CASA volunteers sworn in - 2:36 pm
- Freezing/canning workshop scheduled - 2:35 pm
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team to play at WSU - 2:35 pm
- Be aware during stormy weather - 2:32 pm
- Two join Enon PD - 2:31 pm
- Museum offering weekly tours - 4:31 pm
- Chorus to present 55th annual show - 4:30 pm
- Lots going on in Xenia schools - 4:29 pm
- Young entrepreneurs selling products - 4:29 pm
- OVI checkpoints set for Thursday - 10:41 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Seven inducted into Fairborn Hall of Honor - 6:19 pm
- Airport closed for improvements - 1:22 pm
- WSU forms presidential search committee - 12:06 pm
WYSO, YS Kids Playhouse partner for production
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — Public Radio station WYSO 91.3 FM and the Yellow Springs Kids Playhouse announce the launch of Zombie High Sc...
Gazette News ReportHospitality Center seminar setXENIA — Hospitality Center in Xenia will hold its free monthly seminar 9:30 a.m. Tuesday, May 3...
5th annual 5k Run/Walk of Hope
Greene County NewsXENIA — Join the Fifth Annual 5k Run/Walk of Hope Saturday, June 4 and support families sheltered at IHN/Schneider House of H...
Phone scams targeting Greene County
Gazette News ReportXENIA — The Xenia Police Division has been made aware of a telephone scam that may be occurring around Greene County and Ohio...
Jamestown Family Medicine adds Xenia location
Gazette News ReportXENIA – Jamestown Family Medicine has opened a new office in Xenia.Called the Jamestown Family Medicine/Xenia location, the o...
GCPH provides grilling and picnic guidelines
Greene County NewsXENIA — As the grilling and picnic season begins in earnest this weekend with Memorial Day and graduation celebrations, Greene...
NBC switches up Stanley Cup TV schedule
The Associated PressNEW YORK — NBC Sports is switching up its broadcast schedule for the Stanley Cup Final.In recent years, Games 1 and 2 had be...
11 states could regulate daily fantasy sports by year’s end
By Wayne ParryAssociated PressATLANTIC CITY, N.J. — As many as 11 states may adopt regulations permitting and regulating daily fantasy sports by...
Fruitless effort: Sports writer tries goalkeeping vs pros
By Tim BoothAP Sports WriterTUKWILA, Wash. — Brad Evans is usually among the most easygoing members of the Seattle Sounders.Which is why after s...
Health experts urge WHO to consider moving Rio Olympics
By Maria ChengAP Medical WriterLONDON — Health experts on Friday urged the World Health Organization to consider whether the Rio de Janeiro Olym...
Beavercreek trio state bound
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comDAYTON — Three Beavercreek High School track and field standouts earned trips to Columbus next week. M...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Gazette News ReportBGSU dean’s listBOWLING GREEN — Bowling Green State University has announced the undergraduate students who have been n...
Xenia Library announces June programs
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Exciting and fun programs for people of all ages are being planned at the Xenia Community Library.The library is loca...
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events
Gazette News ReportBELLBROOK — The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks will host a variety of upcoming programs held at the Community Center. Call 937-84...
Hospitality Center awards scholarship
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Hospitality Center for Rehabilitation and Healing awarded a $500 scholarship to Xenia High School senior Shelby Shous...
Steelhead fishing excitement
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsThe trunk was loaded with fishing gear and my sleeping bag as I pointed the car north toward Lake County, Ohio. I was fill...
Pastor’s false charge sets real injustice back
By Mitch AlbomLast month, a pastor named Jordan Brown, who is openly gay, went into a Whole Foods Market in Austin, Texas, and purchased a cake. He or...
Trump and the Supreme Court
By Cal ThomasIn releasing his list of potential Supreme Court nominees, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has begun to so...
When I was a much younger man and covering local radio and television for daily newspapers in three different states there wasn’t much variety w...
Despite the rise of Trump, conservatism isn’t dead yet
By Jonah GoldbergSell your Adam Smith ties, everybody, and smash your busts of Ronald Reagan. It’s all over.Why? Because we have entered a new e...
One of the earliest roads: Bullskin Trace
By Joan BaxterOne of the earliest roads which provided transportation through Greene County was what was known as the Bullskin Trace or Bullskin Trail...