New presentation room good for Cedarville
Issue 21 an investment in schools
Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot
Bull Riding event coming to Nutter
Fairborn to become Scareborn
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
- Education Digest - 8:47 am
- Adult Probation agency re-accredited - 8:46 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:43 am
- Issue 21 an investment in schools - 2:26 pm
- Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot - 2:25 pm
- Greeneview royalty - 8:30 am
- Cedarville to host election forum - 8:30 am
- House of Horrors coming to X*ACT - 8:30 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:29 am
- Organization awards 2 local students - 8:29 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:29 am
- Program finds employment for partners - 8:29 am
- Bull Riding event coming to Nutter - 11:14 am
- Fairborn to become Scareborn - 11:13 am
- EPD joins crime task force - 11:13 am
- Bellbrook teacher wins grant - 11:12 am
- CSU receives grant from Ohio AG - 11:11 am
- Cedarville hosting drug conference - 11:10 am
- Locals rally to fulfill cancer victim’s dream - 11:27 am
- WSU researchers presenting at statewide forum - 11:26 am
- All states represented at Cedarville - 11:25 am
- Zombies take over stadium - 11:25 am
- Stay safe during deer season - 11:24 am
House of Horrors coming to X*ACT
Xenia Daily GazetteXENIA — Xenia Area Community Theater is presenting “The House of Horrors” beginning Friday, Oct. 21.Written and d...
AFIT offers graduate programs
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Air Force Institute of Technology offe...
Organization awards 2 local students
Fairborn Daily HeraldENON — The Rebecca Galloway Chapter of the DAR recently had a busy meeting at the Enon Community Research Center.In additio...
Reaching for the moon
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — For a 9-year-old boy, it was a night to remember.Sick with worry about his 11-year-old sister, who was seriously il...
Program finds employment for partners
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Getting diverse experiences by taking job assignments at different locations is an important...
Bull Riding event coming to Nutter
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Professional Bull Riders Real Time Pain Relief Velocity Tour is coming to the Wright State University Nutter Ce...
Bengals’ Lewis, Browns’ Jackson close heading into matchup
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — Early in the morning, Marvin Lewis’ cell phone will ring. Without even seeing the caller ID, he kno...
Staying at 10, Big 12 now has to decide divisions _ or not
By Stephen HawkinsAP Sports WriterNow that the Big 12 has decided to stay at 10 schools, it’s time for the conference to figure out whether to s...
Lynx, Sparks prepare to finish electric WNBA Finals
By Jon KrawczynskiAP Basketball WriterMINNEAPOLIS — Seimone Augustus was a 13-year-old girl when she watched the Houston Comets win the first WN...
A dose of Taylor Swift, title chase spice up US Grand Prix
By Jim VertunoAP Sports WriterAUSTIN, Texas — With the promise of blue skies and some sizzling pop from Taylor Swift, the U.S. Grand Prix is bac...
Nothing can stop Dasha Crocker
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBELLBROOK — She’s isn’t the fastest runner on the team, but Dasha Crocker’s drive an...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsAug. 12Noah I. Crane of Beavercreek and Micah J. Hopkins of Beavercreek applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Aug. 20.Zac...
Kings celebrate 50 years
XENIA — Donald and Norma (Lipscomb) King celebrate 50 years of marriage on Oct. 15, 2016.They were married at United Methodist Church in Xenia i...
Matthew Ball to perform at Opera House
Greene County NewsCLIFTON —The Clifton Opera House will welcome attorney-turned-musician Matthew Ball, also known as The Boogie Woogie Kid.The b...
Museum to offer ‘spooktacular aerospace fun’
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Learn aerospace principles through free Halloween-themed activities during Family Day 9 a.m....
The good samaritan
Well, we all know the story:- Man is mugged and left on the side of the road- Two upstanding citizens and church leaders ignore him or cross the road ...
Expanding ones knowledge
It seems to me that one of the consequences of writing an opinion column is that folks have the expectation I know about and have an opinion on just a...
The establishment of Cedarville Township
Cedarville Township was not established until Dec. 6, 1850. The 23,000 acre territory was taken from portions of Xenia, Miami and Ross Townships and l...
Batz: Some favorite sayings
If you have ever asked yourself “where have all the old sayings gone?” Senior Moments reader Clyde Hiestand has the answers and he sent me...
Greed won’t make America great
The United States of America was founded on the basis of establishing religious and socioeconomic freedom. Our ancestors left the oppressive lands of ...
Letters to the editor
Niemeyer for state repEditor:This summer I have had the great experience of interning on Barb Niemeyer’s campaign for state representative. Barb...