Sheriff, BCI teaming up on ‘Jane Doe’
Turner receives DPSA
Xenia vet gets early Christmas
Santa appears in Enon
- Sheriff, BCI teaming up on ‘Jane Doe’ - 12:22 pm updated: 3:20 pm.
- Turner receives DPSA - 10:29 am
- First time familial DNA search leads to arrest - 8:30 am
- Plastic bag project protects the homeless - 8:30 am
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events - 8:30 am
- BRWC event and 60th anniversary - 8:30 am
- WSP adds new doctor - 8:30 am
- Xenia vet gets early Christmas - 3:58 pm
- Santa appears in Enon - 10:57 am
- AF supports method for moving patients - 12:25 pm
- GCCOA to host Holiday Soiree - 12:23 pm
- Young’s founder called ‘hard worker’ - 12:22 pm
- Writers invited to workshop - 8:26 am updated: 10:59 am.
- Singers invited to participate in concert - 8:26 am
- WSRI leading research project for AFRL - 11:26 am
- Next year’s dog licenses available - 11:25 am
- FCS celebrates successes - 11:24 am
- 100 Women group gives to HerStory - 10:50 am
- Archives receives Achievement Award - 10:44 am
- Jamestown church holding bazaar - 12:17 pm
- Police investigating homicide - 10:36 am
- Ag Director Daniels thankful for Ohio farm community - 10:36 am
- Lighting up the night - 10:35 am
- Santa coming to Enon - 10:34 am
- Canine Christmas spotlights family pets - 10:46 am
AF supports method for moving patients
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Scientists with the U.S. Air Force School of Aerospace Medicine (USAFSAM) are playing a role...
GCCOA to host Holiday Soiree
Greene County NewsXENIA — Greene County Council on Aging is holding a Holiday Gift Soiree and Open House Tuesday, Dec. 6 and Wednesday, Dec. 7.T...
Young’s founder called ‘hard worker’
By Whitney Vickerswvickers@civitasmedia.comYELLOW SPRINGS — Charles “Bob” Young, one of the founders of Young’s Jersey Dairy, ...
Writers invited to workshop
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs creative strategy firm, The Bricks Agency, will host the next session of the Western Ohio ...
Singers invited to participate in concert
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Fairborn Regional Orchestra (FRO) will perform the original Hallelujah Chorus, as well as a medley of carols wi...
WSRI leading research project for AFRL
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Air Force Research Laboratory (AFRL) announced that Wright State Research Institute (WSRI) has been chosen to l...
With $86M Chapman deal, Yanks straddle present and future
By Ronald BlumAP Baseball WriterOXON HILL, Md. — Boston’s Dave Dombrowski walked up to Brian Cashman outside the room where the winter mee...
McNamara named H.S. soccer All-American
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Carroll High School senior Abby McNamara was recently named an All-American by the National Soccer Coaches of America...
Isaiah Harding was chosen as the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of the Month for October for Greeneview High School. This award is being sponsored b...
Greene County NewsHigh SchoolPanthers topple FairbornSPRINGBORO — Nick Pluta scored 24 points and Trey Varinsky added 18 to lead host Springboro...
Nationals get CF Eaton from White Sox for 3 young pitchers
By Howard FendrichAP Sports WriterOXON HILL, Md. — The Washington Nationals did make a deal with the Chicago White Sox during their hometown win...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
The best decorations in town
Psalm 93:5 “Your testimonies are fully confirmed; Holiness befits Your house, O Lord, forevermore.”Deck the halls with boughs of holly!It&...
Greene County NewsFree clothingFAIRBORN — The Fairborn United Methodist Church is starting its fifth year at the free clothing store, The Family...
Curto graduates basic training
Greene County NewsXENIA — U.S. Air Force Airman Joshua C. Curto graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland, San A...
Triple butter biscuit bliss
Editor’s notes: Gloria took Thanksgiving week off to spend time with family. Her husband Daniel’s family was visiting from Ohio so it prom...
Community libraries announce programs
Greene County NewsGREENE COUNTY — Greene County Community Libraries announce their programs for December. Libraries include Cedarville, Jamestow...
Progressives: Please stop making me happy Trump was elected
Since the election, Democrats have been apoplectic about losing the presidential race.Republicans not only won the White House but kept their majoriti...
There is always another way
For some people, maybe even among those close to you, every day can be an emotional struggle. The problem might be not enough money or too little work...
The most stressful time of the year
It seems to me that the stretch of weeks comprising late fall and early winter is the most stressful, anxiety-filled, and just plain uncomfortable tim...
With Trump headed to White House, Dems scramble to reshape organization
Hillary Clinton had barely conceded the 2016 presidential race when Bernie Sanders’ liberal legions signaled a resumption of their campaign to t...
Newspapers, the answer to fake news
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free … it expects what never was and never will be.” — Thomas JeffersonThere is good n...
A trade agenda that puts Ohio jobs first
I have spent the past two decades fighting bad trade deals that cost Ohio jobs. One of my first acts as a member of Congress was helping lead the char...