Xenia chamber accepting award nominations
Raiderthon aims to raise money for a cause
Bellbrook takes a closer look
Researchers to study fentanyl abuse
Student continues to chase his dreams
- Xenia chamber accepting award nominations - 10:39 am
- Raiderthon aims to raise money for a cause - 10:27 am
- Bellbrook takes a closer look - 10:25 am
- Xenia residents named soil champions - 8:23 am
- Researchers to study fentanyl abuse - 10:54 am
- Student continues to chase his dreams - 10:54 am
- Xenia Drive closing Thursday - 10:51 am
- A lesson in Peru - 10:50 am
- Area Digest - 8:41 am
- Halloween in Fairborn - 8:38 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:38 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:38 am
- AFRL event aims to inspire researchers - 8:37 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:37 am
- Fatal accident driver was over legal limit - 1:59 pm
- WPAFB sharing Halloween safety tips - 11:18 am
- Cabinet appointments position CU for growth - 11:14 am
- PEP names Individual of the Year - 11:12 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:43 am
- Student goes from program to medical school - 8:42 am
- Warner Middle School honor roll - 8:42 am
- Protecting Ohio pollinators - 12:14 pm updated: 8:43 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 11:58 am updated: 12:11 pm.
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
Halloween in Fairborn
Barb Slone | Greene County NewsFairborn citizens wishing to celebrate Halloween had the opportunity to do so alongside their fellow community members ...
AFIT offers graduate programs
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Department of Aeronautics and Astronautics at the Air Force Institute of Technology offe...
AFRL event aims to inspire researchers
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The second annual Air Force Research Laboratory Inspire event will be held 1:30-4 p.m. Wedne...
Xenia Police Reports
Gazette News ReportSept. 261:07 a.m — Mental 700 block of Trumbull Street.4:11 a.m — Suspicious Person 300 block of West Main Street.7:42 ...
Fatal accident driver was over legal limit
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — The driver in an August fatal accident was over the legal limit, according to the State Highway P...
Bengals trying to act like London’s just another home game
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — Coach Marvin Lewis opened a notable week in the Bengals’ history by insisting that they’re no...
No. 12 Florida State preparing for Watson, no. 3 Clemson
By Joe ReedyAssociated PressTALLAHASSEE, Fla. — Florida State is hoping that history doesn’t repeat itself as it prepares to face another ...
Stolen base means free tacos at Taco Bell
The Associated PressCLEVELAND — A stolen base in the World Series means free tacos for everyone next week at Taco Bell.Cleveland Indians shortst...
Indians starters to go on short rest in World Series
By Will GravesAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Terry Francona’s message to Corey Kluber, Trevor Bauer and Josh Tomlin: You can get all the rest...
A.J. Green’s 1-handed catch in scrum shows off his juggling
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — A.J. Green took up juggling when he was in grade school, learning how to toss-and-catch all sorts of thin...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County NewsUnitarian Universalist programYELLOW SPRINGS — The Unitarian Universalist Fellowship of Yellow Springs will present “A S...
The Amish Cook on the move
Falling leaves are signaling the arrival of autumn and with it the slowing down of busy summer schedules. A major project has been crossed off our lis...
Class of 1956 reunites
Submitted photoThe Xenia High School class of 1956 celebrated its 60th class reunion Sept. 17-18. The class had a dinner at Walnut Grove Country Club ...
Mullins, Ramblers receive awards
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Joe Mullins took some hardware home from the World of Bluegrass Conference in North Carolina.In a special ceremony ce...
Three authors to visit Books & Co.
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Books & Co. at The Greene will host several authors and events in the coming weeks. Books & Co. is locat...
Life’s little daily challenges
The world is filled with lots of little things that challenge me in a big way on almost a daily basis.For example, I’ve never been able to fold ...
Letters to the editor
New schools will benefit everyoneEditor:Xenia Community Schools’ Issue 21 on the ballot Nov. 8 is a 3.9-mill bond issue. Voter approval of the i...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...
Remembering Hap Scmidt
GREENE COUNTY — Harold Schmidt, known as “Hap” was born in 1922 in Ross County. During World War II, he was a member of the US Coast...
The fire at Lammer’s barrel factory
At the corner of Patterson and Shakertown Roads in Beavercreek, many years ago there was a company which provided chemical recycling and barrel recond...