Researchers to study fentanyl abuse
Student continues to chase his dreams
Xenia Drive closing Thursday
A lesson in Peru
Archives turns 20
- Researchers to study fentanyl abuse - 10:54 am
- Student continues to chase his dreams - 10:54 am
- Xenia Drive closing Thursday - 10:51 am
- A lesson in Peru - 10:50 am
- Area Digest - 8:41 am
- Halloween in Fairborn - 8:38 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:38 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:38 am
- AFRL event aims to inspire researchers - 8:37 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:37 am
- Fatal accident driver was over legal limit - 1:59 pm
- WPAFB sharing Halloween safety tips - 11:18 am
- Cabinet appointments position CU for growth - 11:14 am
- PEP names Individual of the Year - 11:12 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:43 am
- Student goes from program to medical school - 8:42 am
- Warner Middle School honor roll - 8:42 am
- Protecting Ohio pollinators - 12:14 pm updated: 8:43 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 11:58 am updated: 12:11 pm.
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
- AG: Heroin epidemic unlike any other - 11:55 am updated: 12:04 pm.
- WSU students train at Calamityville - 6:56 am updated: 8:42 am.
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
Xenia Police Reports
Gazette News ReportSept. 261:07 a.m — Mental 700 block of Trumbull Street.4:11 a.m — Suspicious Person 300 block of West Main Street.7:42 ...
Fatal accident driver was over legal limit
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — The driver in an August fatal accident was over the legal limit, according to the State Highway P...
WPAFB sharing Halloween safety tips
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — It’s that time of year again — when the cutest little ghosts, goblins, super her...
PEP names Individual of the Year
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — In recognition of his constant passion towards the region’s natural resources coupled with his practica...
Xenia Police Reports
Gazette News ReportSept. 2512:11 a.m. — Criminal Damaging 400 block of West Main Street.12:30 a.m. — Suspicious Vehicle 800 block of Color...
Schwarber added Cubs’ World Series roster
By Ronald BlumAP Baseball WriterCLEVELAND — Kyle Schwarber was added to the Chicago Cubs’ World Series roster and could start Tuesday nigh...
Proposed reforms reflect new reality of football recruiting
By Ralph D. RussoAP College Football WriterThe NCAA committee that proposed football recruiting reforms, which include the addition of early signing p...
James has triple-double as Cavs rout Knicks 117-88 in opener
By Steve HerrickAssociated PressCLEVELAND — LeBron James had his 43rd career triple-double, Kyrie Irving scored 29 points and the Cleveland Cava...
Beavers gnaw ‘Bolts to pieces
By Ron NunnariRnunnari@civitasmedia.comCENTERVILLE – Beavercreek effectively shut down the Clayton Northmont soccer team’s offense Monday,...
Carroll tipped on late-game goal
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Carroll coach Scott Molfenter said he knew his team would be in a dogfight on Monday night, an...
Greene County NewsCOUNTY HIGH SCHOOL ACTIONGreeneview loses to MechanicsburgMECHANICSBURG — The Greeneview Rams playoff hopes took a small hit O...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Three authors to visit Books & Co.
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Books & Co. at The Greene will host several authors and events in the coming weeks. Books & Co. is locat...
Premier hosts brake for breakfast
Greene County NewsSUGARCREEK TOWNSHIP — In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Premier Health Miami Valley Hospital South will hold Br...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsAug. 12Noah I. Crane of Beavercreek and Micah J. Hopkins of Beavercreek applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Aug. 20.Zac...
Gloria attends a muddy buddy wedding
It was a beautiful fall morning on Oct. 7. My husband Daniel and I were walking the mile spanning the distance from our house to the home where a wedd...
Kings celebrate 50 years
XENIA — Donald and Norma (Lipscomb) King celebrate 50 years of marriage on Oct. 15, 2016.They were married at United Methodist Church in Xenia i...
Matthew Ball to perform at Opera House
Greene County NewsCLIFTON —The Clifton Opera House will welcome attorney-turned-musician Matthew Ball, also known as The Boogie Woogie Kid.The b...
Letters to the editor
New schools will benefit everyoneEditor:Xenia Community Schools’ Issue 21 on the ballot Nov. 8 is a 3.9-mill bond issue. Voter approval of the i...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...
Remembering Hap Scmidt
GREENE COUNTY — Harold Schmidt, known as “Hap” was born in 1922 in Ross County. During World War II, he was a member of the US Coast...
The fire at Lammer’s barrel factory
At the corner of Patterson and Shakertown Roads in Beavercreek, many years ago there was a company which provided chemical recycling and barrel recond...
Expanding ones knowledge
It seems to me that one of the consequences of writing an opinion column is that folks have the expectation I know about and have an opinion on just a...