Cardboard canoes hit water for CU homecoming
Empty Bowl dinner to be held
Pumpkin Festival offers fall fun
Women recognized for contributions to county
First WSU president dies
- Cardboard canoes hit water for CU homecoming - 11:44 am
- Empty Bowl dinner to be held - 11:43 am
- Pumpkin Festival offers fall fun - 11:43 am
- Women recognized for contributions to county - 11:42 am
- First WSU president dies - 11:41 am
- Cedarville HS to crown queen Friday - 8:48 am
- CU engineering students hoping to fly - 8:48 am
- Dropping the ball - 12:58 pm
- Registration for annual 5K underway - 11:02 am
- Museum awarded for aerospace education - 11:02 am
- 15 students attended debate - 11:02 am
- Cedarville University to dedicate new chapel - 11:01 am
- Open Studios invites art lovers to village - 8:31 am
- Audible cross installed at WSU - 4:20 pm
- 3 local leaders to receive award - 4:17 pm
- CSU fifth most-affordable in US - 4:15 pm updated: 4:16 pm.
- City making final water offer - 4:15 pm updated: 4:16 pm.
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:10 am
- Fairborn police reports - 9:10 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 9:10 am
- Education Digest - 9:10 am
- Fairborn police reports - 8:43 am
- WPAFB collecting public opinion - 8:40 am
- Boonshoft seeking study participants - 8:40 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:40 am
- Event planned for McDonnell - 12:43 pm
- Students blog about Millennial election views - 12:42 pm
- Sharing history on Heritage Day - 12:41 pm
- Beavercreek continues to discuss super street project - 12:40 pm
- Bellbrook school, teachers receive STEM award - 12:39 pm
- County man found guilty of sex crimes - 11:36 am
- Xenia homecoming court - 9:55 am
- Zombie fun walk coming to Xenia - 8:56 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 8:55 am
- View Story - 12:28 pm
- Former mayor of Fairborn dies - 11:03 am
- Fairfield Commons unveils updates - 11:01 am
- County man on trial facing life - 11:00 am
- Richard Lynch to headline Old Timer’s Days - 11:00 am
- Area Digest - 9:27 am
- Cedarville ranked No. 9 by Christian Universities Online - 9:27 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 9:23 am
- FCS receives donated microscopes - 11:40 am
- Running miles 8, 10 - 11:39 am
- Miami Valley Juvenile Rehabilitation Center compliant in the Prison Rape Elimination Act (PREA) federal audit - 11:35 am
- Jametown Bean Fest celebrates 200 years of community - 11:34 am
- Admins unhappy with state report cards - 11:33 am
- Retired teachers learn about Xenia schools - 8:31 am
- Crash kills 2 Enon natives - 11:09 am
- Air Force Marathon makes 20 run - 11:08 am
Museum awarded for aerospace education
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The National Museum of the United States Air Force recently received the Air Force Associati...
15 students attended debate
Greene County NewsHEMPSTEAD, NY — While millions of Americans watched the first presidential debate Sept. 26 on their televisions and digital de...
Cedarville University to dedicate new chapel
Xenia Daily GazetteCEDARVILLE — Two months after the completion of its $3 million Jeremiah Chapel renovation project, Cedarville University will...
Open Studios invites art lovers to village
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — Art lovers and anyone who wants to enjoy a beautiful fall experience should make plans to visit Yellow Spring...
Audible cross installed at WSU
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The City of Fairborn Engineering Division has just upgraded the audible crossing signal on Col. Glenn Highway at Un...
3 local leaders to receive award
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Kristin Sobolik, dean of Wright State University’s College of Liberal Arts, has been selected for a 2016 Wome...
Bellbrook’s Lynch gives WSU an assist
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — In soccer, the assist might be the statistic that best demonstrates selflessness. This has been one of a multitude ...
WSU tennis competes in invitational
Greene County NewsBUFFALO, N.Y. — The Wright State women’s tennis team competed at the UB Invitational over the weekend in Buffalo, N.Y., ...
COUNTY ACTIONHIGH SCHOOLGreeneview tops CedarvilleJAMESTOWN — Brianna Seigfried had 16 assists and three aces to help Greeneview top Cedarville,...
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBELLBROOK — Maybe the Bellbrook Golden Eagles just needed to come home.With continuous offensive press...
Bellbrook wins twice
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBELLBROOK — The home team won its own invitational cross country meet … twice.Bellbrook HighR...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Airman Bouchard graduates basic
Greene County NewsSAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Airman 1st Class Stephanie H. Bouchard graduated from basic military training at Joint Base ...
Chamber Music in YS to open for season
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — Chamber Music in Yellow Springs looks forward to welcoming back the accomplished Auryn Quartet from Germany f...
What’s tasty on the menu?
GREENE COUNTY — The Xenia Daily Gazette and the Fairborn Daily Herald staff want to know your favorite menu item to eat and where that restauran...
Wright State opens season with Restoration!
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University Theatre opens its 42nd season with the premiere of the romantic thriller “Restoration...
Local church hosting youth group reunion
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Fairborn Victory Temple Church, previously Fairborn Church of God, is hosting a youth group reunion for those invol...
A sign of the times: Help wanted
By Bill TaylorIt seems to me that our lives are beset with signs of all kinds, but we hardly take the time to noticing them. For instance, we constant...
More old sayings
Have you ever thought about all the things people DON’T say any more?I have and I have come up with a lot of once-popular sayings.Like when some...
The Supreme Court is on the ballot for 2016
Trump’s courtroom contenders could seriously jeopardize women’s and civil rights.When voters go to the polls this November, they won’...
Back in the day sayings
Have you ever thought about all the things people don’t say any more?I have and I have come up with a lot of once-popular sayings. People don...
Anti-pipeline movement gathers steam
From Standing Rock North Dakota to Kentucky, residents are fighting big oil and gas.Thousands of Native Americans at Standing Rock in North Dakota are...
The cure for a taxing allergy
Pharmaceutical execs are getting incredibly rich making life-saving medications incredibly expensive.Millions of families live in constant dread of wh...