Check-Up Day coming to county
City alters leaf schedule
Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’
AG: Heroin epidemic unlike any other
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:43 am
- Student goes from program to medical school - 8:42 am
- Warner Middle School honor roll - 8:42 am
- Protecting Ohio pollinators - 12:14 pm updated: 8:43 am.
- City alters leaf schedule - 11:58 am updated: 12:11 pm.
- Children Services to host ‘Trunk or Treat’ - 11:58 am
- Smashing pumpkins - 11:56 am
- AG: Heroin epidemic unlike any other - 11:55 am updated: 12:04 pm.
- WSU students train at Calamityville - 6:56 am updated: 8:42 am.
- Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers - 8:48 am
- Turner’s parents vote early - 8:47 am
- Education Digest - 8:47 am
- Adult Probation agency re-accredited - 8:46 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 8:43 am
- Issue 21 an investment in schools - 2:26 pm
- Sugarcreek fire/EMS issue on ballot - 2:25 pm
- Greeneview royalty - 8:30 am
- Cedarville to host election forum - 8:30 am
- House of Horrors coming to X*ACT - 8:30 am
- AFIT offers graduate programs - 8:29 am
- Organization awards 2 local students - 8:29 am
- Reaching for the moon - 8:29 am
- Program finds employment for partners - 8:29 am
- Bull Riding event coming to Nutter - 11:14 am
- Fairborn to become Scareborn - 11:13 am
Campaign helps parents protect teen drivers
Greene County NewsXENIA — Greene County Safe Communities is joining with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) during Natio...
Turner’s parents vote early
Anna DeWine | Xenia Daily GazetteCongressman Mike Turner took his parents to the Board of Elections three weeks before Election Day to vote early. Viv...
Gazette News ReportStudent earns merit scholarshipBEREA — Caleb Shroyer of Bellbrook, a graduate of Bellbrook High School majoring in physics, e...
Adult Probation agency re-accredited
Greene County NewsXENIA — The Greene County Court of Common Pleas Judges, Michael A. Buckwalter and Stephen A. Wolaver announce Melissa Litteral...
Xenia Police Reports
Gazette News ReportSept. 228:52 p.m. — Juvenile Complaint West Main Street and North Progress Drive.9:24 p.m. — Missing Person 700 block o...
Issue 21 an investment in schools
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Voters in the Xenia Community School District are being asked to pass a levy in November to allow...
‘The sun came up’ for Buckeyes, despite loss to Penn State
By Mitch StacyAP Sports WriterCOLUMBUS — If there is panic and unrest in the Ohio State camp after Saturday’s upset loss to Penn State, no...
Bengals look for win over Browns to become turning point
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — A lopsided victory over a winless team has given the Cincinnati Bengals a sense that their season has fin...
Indians 2B Kipnis has Cubs in his blood
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Jason Kipnis was raised on Chicago’s North Side, and like so many other kids, he grew up idolizi...
Dunn leads the Raider pack
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — When competing in college sports at a Division I level, it can be a tough adjustment for athletes when their first ...
Lady Jackets No. 2 in G-MAC pre-season poll
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville was selected No. 2 in the Great Midwest Athletic Conference Women’s Basketball Coaches Preseason Poll presented by...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Three authors to visit Books & Co.
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Books & Co. at The Greene will host several authors and events in the coming weeks. Books & Co. is locat...
Premier hosts brake for breakfast
Greene County NewsSUGARCREEK TOWNSHIP — In recognition of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, Premier Health Miami Valley Hospital South will hold Br...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsAug. 12Noah I. Crane of Beavercreek and Micah J. Hopkins of Beavercreek applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Aug. 20.Zac...
Gloria attends a muddy buddy wedding
It was a beautiful fall morning on Oct. 7. My husband Daniel and I were walking the mile spanning the distance from our house to the home where a wedd...
Kings celebrate 50 years
XENIA — Donald and Norma (Lipscomb) King celebrate 50 years of marriage on Oct. 15, 2016.They were married at United Methodist Church in Xenia i...
Matthew Ball to perform at Opera House
Greene County NewsCLIFTON —The Clifton Opera House will welcome attorney-turned-musician Matthew Ball, also known as The Boogie Woogie Kid.The b...
Letters to the editor
New schools will benefit everyoneEditor:Xenia Community Schools’ Issue 21 on the ballot Nov. 8 is a 3.9-mill bond issue. Voter approval of the i...
After the election, back to important things
Soon, thank heaven, the 2016 election will be over. Americans can stop fussing over how many women Donald Trump molested, or what Russian hackers foun...
Letters to the Editor
Say yes to GMHEditor:I have just recently finished having physical therapy at Greene Memorial Hospita. The therapists and their assistants were very n...
Remembering Hap Scmidt
GREENE COUNTY — Harold Schmidt, known as “Hap” was born in 1922 in Ross County. During World War II, he was a member of the US Coast...
The fire at Lammer’s barrel factory
At the corner of Patterson and Shakertown Roads in Beavercreek, many years ago there was a company which provided chemical recycling and barrel recond...
Expanding ones knowledge
It seems to me that one of the consequences of writing an opinion column is that folks have the expectation I know about and have an opinion on just a...