Frontier Tech gets Ohio tax credit
Hundreds attend Enon car show
WSU hires firm to help with presidential search
New business coming to city
Wounded vet giving back to others
- Brain Matters series continues with session to focus on self care - 8:43 am
- Area Digest - 8:34 am
- Reptiles visit Greene Oaks - 8:44 am
- Fun-filled nature park play - 8:44 am
- Greene County Farm Bureau meets - 8:44 am
- School year off to great start - 8:44 am
- WPAFB director capitalizes on past experience for new role - 8:44 am updated: 8:43 am.
- One injured in motorcycle accident - 4:25 pm
- County man killed in accident - 2:34 pm
- Former band director guilty of sex crime - 4:17 pm
- Advance Auto Parts opens first store in Beavercreek - 8:16 am
- Xenia Health Park welcomes Dr. Bankston - 8:16 am
- Technology for seniors - 8:16 am
- Boonshoft offering 4 new certificate programs - 8:15 am
- Village Artisans Gallery hosting new exhibit - 8:15 am
- New recliner and mattress store opens - 10:14 am
- Boonshoft announces Health Promotion Program Awards - 10:14 am
- Area Digest - 8:45 am
- OSU alumni sponsor student send off - 8:45 am
- Water system wasn’t in jeopardy - 8:46 am
- View Story - 8:46 am
- Four women to be inducted - 8:51 am
- One Bistro looking for signature burger - 8:51 am
- Aww, shucks - 8:51 am
- Career Center students happy to be back - 8:51 am
- Come EAR often? - 8:48 am
- Louderback, Caupp cleared by ethics commission - 2:26 pm
- Community meals help Bistro pay forward - 9:13 am
- CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger - 1:14 pm
- Xenia FFA has banner year - 10:55 am
- Spaghetti dinner to benefit One Bistro, Kiwanis - 8:37 am
- Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation - 8:46 am updated: 10:35 am.
- Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted - 8:46 am
- Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek - 11:07 am
- Area Digest - 11:07 am
- CSU welcomes large class - 11:07 am
- Centerville, Sugarcreek reach tentative agreement - 3:31 pm
- Sugarcreek trustee resigns from county position - 2:36 pm
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 8:24 am
- Boonshoft receives award - 8:23 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 8:23 am
- Upcoming road repairs to impact northbound traffic - 8:23 am
- Wright State alum uses guitars, volunteerism to ease Vietnam War pain - 8:23 am
- Newman Jr., to lead county development department - 5:35 pm
- The show goes to the dogs - 9:03 am
- Multiple Fairborn street repairs scheduled for next week - 9:03 am updated: 3:39 pm.
- Community members support police - 9:03 am
- Four women to be inducted - 9:00 am
- WPAFB to recognize Women’s Equality Day - 8:57 am
- Top notch goat showmen - 8:57 am
Advance Auto Parts opens first store in Beavercreek
News-Current ReportBEAVERCREEK — Advance Auto Parts Inc., serving both professional installer and do-it-yourself customers, will open its first ...
Xenia Health Park welcomes Dr. Bankston
Greene County NewsXENIA – Discovering her love of science at an early age, Dr. Laurie Bankston wanted to use that love to make a positive differ...
Technology for seniors
Submitted photosThe Bellbrook Senior Center, along with students from Bellbrook High School, recently held a Senior Technology Camp. Bellbrook High Sc...
Boonshoft offering 4 new certificate programs
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine is offering three new graduate certificate programs in add...
Village Artisans Gallery hosting new exhibit
Greene County NewsYELLOW SPRINGS — During the month of September, The Village Artisans Gallery in Yellow Springs will present the artwork of two...
Raiders named to All-Tournament team
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Eric Lynch, Peguy Ngatcha and Sam DeRoy of the Wright State men’s soccer team have been selected to the All-T...
Bengals release punt return leader Brandon Tate
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — The Bengals released receiver Brandon Tate — the franchise leader in punt returns — as part o...
Meet Joe Burger: Ohio State captain who isn’t on depth chart
By Mitch StacyAP Sports WriterCOLUMBUS — When Ohio State announced its seven captains, the names were familiar and fairly predictable. Except fo...
Vikings: QB Bridgewater has dislocated knee, torn ACL
By Jon KrawczynskiAP Sports WriterEDEN PRAIRIE, Minn. — Minnesota Vikings quarterback Teddy Bridgewater is expected to miss at least the next se...
Local Sports Digest
COUNTY SPORTS SCORESHigh SchoolGreeneview volleyball tops DCJAMESTOWN — The Greeneview girls volleyball team had little trouble with Dayton Chr...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County parks events
Greene County News XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to register for prog...
Moyer graduates basic training
Greene County NewsSAN ANTONIO — US Air Force National Guard Airman 1st Class Trevor M. Moyer graduated from basic military training at Joint Bas...
Middleton reunion set
CAESARSCREEK TOWNSHIP — The Middleton family reunion is planned for 12 p.m. Sunday, Aug. 28 in the Caesarscrreek Township Building, 2034 E Sprin...
Harrier, Webber marry
XENIA — Frederick Charles Webber of Xenia and Stephanie Ann Harrier of Eden Prairie, Minn. were married 2 p.m. July 9, 2016. The ceremony was of...
Fair at New Boston coming
Greene County NewsSPRINGFIELD — George Rogers Clark Park will step back into the 1800s for its annual Labor Day weekend Fair at New Boston on Se...
Remembering John Sale
XENIA — John Sale was a Methodist minister born in 1769 in Virginia. He inherited several slaves, but was against slavery so he came to Ohio whe...
Debt collectors get away with daylight robbery
By Jim HightowerThe GOP is known for being tough on crime—except when it’s padding their pockets.I thought Donnie Trump and his fellow Rep...
Letter to the Editor
Everyones support countsEditor:Just to clarify, as a Democratic Party Chairman, we do not take anyone’s support/vote, for granted. I and every D...
Abolishing ‘man’ at Princeton
By Cal Thomas“He created them male and female and blessed them. And he named them “Mankind” when they were created. (Genesis 5:2 NIV...
Why a single-payer health care system is inevitable
By Robert B. ReichThe best argument for a single-payer health care plan is the recent decision by giant health insurer Aetna to bail out next year fro...