- Fallen service members honored at ceremony - 1:30 pm updated: 11:07 am.
- WYSO, YS Kids Playhouse partner for production - 1:29 pm
- Area Digest - 1:29 pm
- 5th annual 5k Run/Walk of Hope - 1:29 pm
- Phone scams targeting Greene County - 1:29 pm
- Jamestown Family Medicine adds Xenia location - 1:29 pm
- GCPH provides grilling and picnic guidelines - 1:29 pm
- Shawnee announces honor roll - 1:29 pm
- Trail Sentinels on patrol - 1:29 pm
- WPAFB shuts down well in compliance with EPA - 11:05 am
- Therapy dogs offer comfort - 10:33 am
- Former Bellbrook doctor sentenced in pill mill case - 4:24 pm
- Xenia Christian class to graduate Saturday - 3:16 pm
- DeWine to run for governor in 2018 - 1:34 pm
- Xenia checkbook going online - 11:30 am
- Cedarville choir, band earn high marks - 11:14 am
- One dead after accident near Clifton - 3:07 pm
- Boil water advisory canceled - 2:36 pm
- Boonshoft professor receives award - 11:50 am
- Boonshoft researchers study use of marijuana edibles - 11:49 am
- XHS seniors awarded millions in scholarships - 11:48 am
- Xenia Community Schools Foundation awards scholarships - 11:48 am
- Some individuals at WPAFB advised to seek alternative water - 11:44 am
- Bellbrook Class of 2016 to graduate - 5:01 pm
- Museum fourth building to open - 4:34 pm
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 2:41 pm
- Arrest made for Greenon threat - 4:38 pm
- SeniorPalooza set for Tuesday - 3:19 pm
- Xenia cash flow deficit may not be as bad - 12:23 pm updated: 12:28 pm.
- Wright-Patt Credit Union opens new center - 2:37 pm
- CASA volunteers sworn in - 2:36 pm
- Freezing/canning workshop scheduled - 2:35 pm
- Wounded Warrior Amputee Softball Team to play at WSU - 2:35 pm
- Be aware during stormy weather - 2:32 pm
- Two join Enon PD - 2:31 pm
- Museum offering weekly tours - 4:31 pm
- Chorus to present 55th annual show - 4:30 pm
- Lots going on in Xenia schools - 4:29 pm
- Young entrepreneurs selling products - 4:29 pm
- OVI checkpoints set for Thursday - 10:41 am updated: 11:24 am.
- Seven inducted into Fairborn Hall of Honor - 6:19 pm
- Airport closed for improvements - 1:22 pm
- WSU forms presidential search committee - 12:06 pm
- DeWine announces settlement for blind vendor at WPAFB - 12:00 pm
- Locals to graduate from Clark State - 8:38 am
- More housing coming to Fairborn - 5:07 pm
- Hungry no more, mom giving back - 5:05 pm
- Fairborn police reports - 8:31 am
- Therapy dogs offer comfort - 12:15 am updated: 10:42 am.
- Xenia to resume ‘Neighborhood Night Out’ events - 12:16 pm
Trail Sentinels on patrol
Greene County NewsXENIA — The Greene County Parks & Trails Trail Sentinels are gearing up for the 2016 cycling season. The cycling enthusias...
WPAFB shuts down well in compliance with EPA
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — After a deliberate review and assessment of the potential impacts to Area A if Well #8 were ...
Therapy dogs offer comfort
GREENE COUNTY – The healing power of dogs is magical. Just ask Therapy Dog Handlers Karen Hawk and Rhonda Jones.“A therapy dog is one who ...
Former Bellbrook doctor sentenced in pill mill case
XENIA — A former Greene County doctor was sentenced Thursday to serve 20 months in prison for charges related to a Bellbrook pill mill.During hi...
DeWine to run for governor in 2018
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine is running for governor in 2018.The Cedarville resident would n...
Adieu, Rafa: 9-time French Open champ Nadal out with injury
By Howard FendrichAP Tennis WriterPARIS — For a decade, Rafael Nadal ruled Roland Garros the way no other man has dominated any Grand Slam site....
Local Sports Briefs
OLYMPICSRowing Assn. hosting Olympic DayDAYTON — The Greater Dayton Rowing Association (GDRA), located at 101 East Helena St. in Dayton, will be...
Race to Rio is intense among South Koreans on LPGA Tour
By Larry LageAP Sports WriterANN ARBOR, Mich. — The race to Rio is playing out all over the globe with athletes competing for coveted spots.On t...
Meet the man Indy 500 champions say saved the race
By Jenna FryerAP Auto Racing WriterINDIANAPOLIS — It was 1945 and the famed Indianapolis Motor Speedway was in disrepair. Already in desperate n...
Raptors counting on home court for advantage against Cavs
By Ian HarrisonAssociated PressTORONTO — To keep their season alive, the Toronto Raptors are counting on a home-court advantage that saved them ...
Local Sports Briefs
HIGH SCHOOLFootballBottorff to be inducted into MVFCA HallXENIA — According to Xenia Schools Superintendent Denny Morrison, current Xenia High S...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Gazette News ReportBGSU dean’s listBOWLING GREEN — Bowling Green State University has announced the undergraduate students who have been n...
Xenia Library announces June programs
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Exciting and fun programs for people of all ages are being planned at the Xenia Community Library.The library is loca...
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events
Gazette News ReportBELLBROOK — The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks will host a variety of upcoming programs held at the Community Center. Call 937-84...
Hospitality Center awards scholarship
Gazette News ReportXENIA — Hospitality Center for Rehabilitation and Healing awarded a $500 scholarship to Xenia High School senior Shelby Shous...
Steelhead fishing excitement
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsThe trunk was loaded with fishing gear and my sleeping bag as I pointed the car north toward Lake County, Ohio. I was fill...
Trump and the Supreme Court
By Cal ThomasIn releasing his list of potential Supreme Court nominees, Donald Trump, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee, has begun to so...
When I was a much younger man and covering local radio and television for daily newspapers in three different states there wasn’t much variety w...
Despite the rise of Trump, conservatism isn’t dead yet
By Jonah GoldbergSell your Adam Smith ties, everybody, and smash your busts of Ronald Reagan. It’s all over.Why? Because we have entered a new e...
One of the earliest roads: Bullskin Trace
By Joan BaxterOne of the earliest roads which provided transportation through Greene County was what was known as the Bullskin Trace or Bullskin Trail...
America must renew its infrastructure or face decline
By Jesse JacksonAmerica is literally falling apart. In Flint, children were poisoned in the lead contamination of the water. In Washington, the subway...