Cedarville junior weathering storm aftermath
Clifton festival to bring local artist to community
New facilities still work in progress
Departments battle for blood donations
Chicken discussion continues in the city
- Area Digest - 8:45 am
- OSU alumni sponsor student send off - 8:45 am
- Water system wasn’t in jeopardy - 8:46 am
- View Story - 8:46 am
- Four women to be inducted - 8:51 am
- One Bistro looking for signature burger - 8:51 am
- Aww, shucks - 8:51 am
- Career Center students happy to be back - 8:51 am
- Come EAR often? - 8:48 am
- Louderback, Caupp cleared by ethics commission - 2:26 pm
- Community meals help Bistro pay forward - 9:13 am
- CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger - 1:14 pm
- Xenia FFA has banner year - 10:55 am
- Spaghetti dinner to benefit One Bistro, Kiwanis - 8:37 am
- Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation - 8:46 am updated: 10:35 am.
- Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted - 8:46 am
- Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek - 11:07 am
- Area Digest - 11:07 am
- CSU welcomes large class - 11:07 am
- Centerville, Sugarcreek reach tentative agreement - 3:31 pm
- Sugarcreek trustee resigns from county position - 2:36 pm
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 8:24 am
- Boonshoft receives award - 8:23 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 8:23 am
- Upcoming road repairs to impact northbound traffic - 8:23 am
- Wright State alum uses guitars, volunteerism to ease Vietnam War pain - 8:23 am
- Newman Jr., to lead county development department - 5:35 pm
- The show goes to the dogs - 9:03 am
- Multiple Fairborn street repairs scheduled for next week - 9:03 am updated: 3:39 pm.
- Community members support police - 9:03 am
- Four women to be inducted - 9:00 am
- WPAFB to recognize Women’s Equality Day - 8:57 am
- Top notch goat showmen - 8:57 am
- Greene County libraries announces programs - 8:57 am
- Recipes wanted for Salt magazine - 8:57 am
- YSAC hosting annual Art House-Hop - 8:57 am
- Boonshoft student selected to attend award conference - 8:57 am
- Help with utilities available - 9:03 am
- Searching for the mascot - 9:03 am
- Council approves additional funding for Greene Leaf program - 9:03 am
- Area Digest - 9:01 am
- Community Action Partnership holding clothes giveaway - 9:01 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 11:18 am
- Greene County Fair 2016 Animal Sales - 8:35 am
- PeeWee goat showman step into ring - 8:35 am
- Horsing around OK during fun show - 8:34 am
- Pedalling for prizes - 8:34 am
- Greene County Fair 2016 Animal Sales - 8:33 am
- WSU dean emeritus shares knowledge of wine and philosophy - 8:32 am
- Area Digest - 8:32 am
Louderback, Caupp cleared by ethics commission
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Xenia City Councilman Dale Louderback and former Councilman John Caupp have been cleared of any w...
Community meals help Bistro pay forward
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — In keeping with its theme of paying it forward, One Bistro in Xenia is holding a weekly community...
CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger
Fairborn Daily HeraldFAIRBORN — The CROP Walk aims to raise money to fight hunger in Fairborn and around the world.The CROP Walk raised $1514.84...
Spaghetti dinner to benefit One Bistro, Kiwanis
Gazette News ReportXENIA — The Kiwanis Club of Xenia and One Bistro are joining together for a community fund-raiser.A spaghetti dinner will be ...
Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation
Xenia Daily GazetteDAYTON — It may be the simplicity of the song, or the strength of the message, but Xenia donor Larry Tuner likes the title tr...
With no deal, Chargers withdraw offer to first-rounder Bosa
By Bernie WilsonAP Sports WriterSAN DIEGO — Joey Bosa’s holdout turned ugly Wednesday when the San Diego Chargers pulled their contract of...
USC’s dominant run at No. 1, SEC’s rise define 2000s
By David BrandtAP Sports WriterThe Southern California teams of the mid-2000s were one of the greatest college football dynasties ever seen.Arguably t...
Olympics done, WNBA ready for sprint to the finish
By Doug FeinbergAP Basketball WriterRIO DE JANEIRO — With the Olympics behind it, the WNBA is ready to restart its season after a month-long bre...
McIlroy glad to be wrong about Olympic success
By Doug FergusonAP Golf WriterFARMINGDALE, N.Y. — This is one time Rory McIlroy says he was happy to be mistaken.McIlroy was among the top four ...
Graveman earns 10th win, Athletics take series from Indians
By Michael WagamanAssociated PressOAKLAND, Calif. — Kendall Graveman pitched into the seventh inning to become Oakland’s first 10-game win...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
A 41-year-old California high school teacher left his wife and children to live with his 18-year-old student. Similar despicable acts have occurred wa...
How can I use my faith to learn how to forgive?
By Voices of FaithThe Rev. Bob Hill, pastor emeritus, Community Christian Church: All who ask this question and earnestly seek answers to it are alrea...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsJune 27Deborah K. Moore of Jamestown and Trudy J. Wolford of Jamestown applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on recor...
Greene County libraries announces programs
Greene County NewsGREENE COUNTY — Greene County Libraries host a variety of events monthly. The following local community libraries will host Au...
Conley, Brookover wedding
FAIRBORN — Catrina Lee Conley of Fairborn and Stephen Lee Brookover of New Carlisle were married 2 p.m. Saturday, July 30, 2016 at Bethlehem Lut...
What does Congress need? Your Attention!
Now that the conventions are over, I know that all eyes are on the fall presidential campaign. But I’m going to ask you to shift your focus a bi...
Trump buddies up to Putin
Imagine what Republicans would say if a Democrat had invited the Russian president to interfere in a U.S. election.Please, people — stop denigra...
Is a third party vote a waste?
As the 2016 presidential election continues to heat up between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, many voters are disgusted by either choice. For some ...
The sacrifice Muslim Soldier Khan shouldn’t have had to make
Clinton’s rhetoric on the Muslim world might be friendlier than Trump’s, but her record is much bloodier.It was impossible not to be moved...
Letter to the editor
Fairborn Festival Committee says thanks for supportEditor:On behalf of the Fairborn Festival Committee, we thank you for your most generous support of...
The challenges of ‘leaving no trace’
At home or in the wild, even fastidious conservationists can forget about cleaning up after the things they can’t see.I just got back from hikin...