WSRI leading research project for AFRL
Next year’s dog licenses available
FCS celebrates successes
100 Women group gives to HerStory
Archives receives Achievement Award
- WSRI leading research project for AFRL - 11:26 am
- Next year’s dog licenses available - 11:25 am
- FCS celebrates successes - 11:24 am
- 100 Women group gives to HerStory - 10:50 am
- Archives receives Achievement Award - 10:44 am
- Jamestown church holding bazaar - 12:17 pm
- Police investigating homicide - 10:36 am
- Ag Director Daniels thankful for Ohio farm community - 10:36 am
- Lighting up the night - 10:35 am
- Santa coming to Enon - 10:34 am
- Canine Christmas spotlights family pets - 10:46 am
- Xenia Police Reports - 10:04 am
- Fairborn Municipal Court - 10:04 am
- WSU recognized in D.C. - 10:46 am
- Seat belt challenge winner announced - 10:44 am
- Price for Naloxone to freeze for one year in Ohio - 8:50 am
- Career Center opens doors - 10:24 am
- Charitable giving tips for giving Tuesday - 10:23 am
- Xenia Municipal Court - 8:49 am
- Body found in flamed car - 8:46 am
- Revival: Our assignment has changed - 8:32 am
- Local business woman recognized - 8:31 am
- First meeting in new building for Council - 8:31 am
- Taking pride in local freshness - 8:31 am
- Couple adopts Russ Nature Reserve - 8:30 am
Santa coming to Enon
By Linda CollinsFairborn Daily HeraldENON — “Tis the season to be jolly,” and that certainly rings true as several organizations in ...
Canine Christmas spotlights family pets
Greene County NewsXENIA — The four-footed members of the family will have their turn at a photograph with Santa Claus at Greene County Parks &am...
Xenia Police Reports
Gazette News ReportOct. 221:46 p.m. — Suspicious Person 70 block of Hospitality Drive.2:09 p.m. — Drug Activity 1100 block of North Monroe...
Fairborn Municipal Court
Fairborn Daily HeraldNov. 7Matland C. Corvin, 374 Belaire Drive, Fairborn, guilty poss drug instr, $1,015 fines, 90 days, 81 suspended. No future simi...
WSU recognized in D.C.
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Wright State University was named to the 2015 President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll for t...
Seat belt challenge winner announced
Greene County NewsXENIA — Greene County Safe Communities Coalition has announced that the winner of the 2016 Fall Break Seat Belt Challenge is F...
‘Creek can’t complete comebacks in loss
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comBEAVERCREEK — After a pair of blowout wins to open the girls basketball season, the Beavercreek Beavers h...
Late run earns ‘Creek win
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBEAVERCREEK — The only lengthy scoring run by either team proved to be the difference in Friday’...
Both CSU teams fall to Benedict
Greene County NewsCOLUMBIA, S.C. — The Central State Marauders converted just 3o percent of their shot attempts in Thursday’s 69-56 road l...
Carroll names new girls VB coach
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Carroll High School has hired Rachel Krabacher as head coach of its girls volleyball program.Krabacher was an outside...
James chosen SI’s Sportsperson of Year
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterINDEPENDENCE — LeBron James delivered on a promise and ended decades of Cleveland sports misery in 2016.For leadin...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County parks events
Greene County News XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails (GCP&T) will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to regis...
Mother nature’s cleaning crew can make a bad neighbor
Each spring the City of Hinckley Ohio eagerly awaits their return on March 15. Citizens throw a party to welcome them home. Prior to that large flocks...
Tehrani, Koogler married
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Pantea Tehrani and Adam Koogler were married Aug. 5, 2016. The ceremony took place at Brooklyn Bridge Park in Brook...
Parks offers volunteer naturalist training
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Join Greene County Parks & Trails’ for volunteer naturalist training from 9 a.m. to noon Monday, Nov. ...
Farm Forum holiday meeting
Greene County NewsWILMINGTON — Greene County Farm Forum invites the county and friends to join them for the final meeting of 2016 at 6 p.m. Mond...
Newspapers, the answer to fake news
“If a nation expects to be ignorant and free … it expects what never was and never will be.” — Thomas JeffersonThere is good n...
A trade agenda that puts Ohio jobs first
I have spent the past two decades fighting bad trade deals that cost Ohio jobs. One of my first acts as a member of Congress was helping lead the char...
Users must moderate fake news on social media
In the fallout of the presidential election, one topic that seems to surface a lot is the spread of fake news online and on social media. During the c...
Coming in second: A thanksgiving thought
As the confetti was being swept up outside Progressive Field on the shores of Lake Erie following the seventh and deciding World Series between Clevel...
This election wasn’t about Trump
When a political puck named Dick Tuck lost a California senate election in 1966, he famously conceded: “The people have spoken. The bastards....
A bigger AT&T is the last thing we need
Media behemoths are bad for democracy and bad for consumers.The American mainstream media spent the last year normalizing and propping up a racist, xe...