Former band director guilty of sex crime
Enon Police to host annual cruise-in
Fairborn man dies after crashing into pole
North starts first school year with FCS
- Former band director guilty of sex crime - 4:17 pm
- Advance Auto Parts opens first store in Beavercreek - 8:16 am
- Xenia Health Park welcomes Dr. Bankston - 8:16 am
- Technology for seniors - 8:16 am
- Boonshoft offering 4 new certificate programs - 8:15 am
- Village Artisans Gallery hosting new exhibit - 8:15 am
- New recliner and mattress store opens - 10:14 am
- Boonshoft announces Health Promotion Program Awards - 10:14 am
- Area Digest - 8:45 am
- OSU alumni sponsor student send off - 8:45 am
- Water system wasn’t in jeopardy - 8:46 am
- View Story - 8:46 am
- Four women to be inducted - 8:51 am
- One Bistro looking for signature burger - 8:51 am
- Aww, shucks - 8:51 am
- Career Center students happy to be back - 8:51 am
- Come EAR often? - 8:48 am
- Louderback, Caupp cleared by ethics commission - 2:26 pm
- Community meals help Bistro pay forward - 9:13 am
- CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger - 1:14 pm
- Xenia FFA has banner year - 10:55 am
- Spaghetti dinner to benefit One Bistro, Kiwanis - 8:37 am
- Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation - 8:46 am updated: 10:35 am.
- Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted - 8:46 am
- Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek - 11:07 am
- Area Digest - 11:07 am
- CSU welcomes large class - 11:07 am
- Centerville, Sugarcreek reach tentative agreement - 3:31 pm
- Sugarcreek trustee resigns from county position - 2:36 pm
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 8:24 am
- Boonshoft receives award - 8:23 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 8:23 am
- Upcoming road repairs to impact northbound traffic - 8:23 am
- Wright State alum uses guitars, volunteerism to ease Vietnam War pain - 8:23 am
- Newman Jr., to lead county development department - 5:35 pm
- The show goes to the dogs - 9:03 am
- Multiple Fairborn street repairs scheduled for next week - 9:03 am updated: 3:39 pm.
- Community members support police - 9:03 am
- Four women to be inducted - 9:00 am
- WPAFB to recognize Women’s Equality Day - 8:57 am
- Top notch goat showmen - 8:57 am
- Greene County libraries announces programs - 8:57 am
- Recipes wanted for Salt magazine - 8:57 am
- YSAC hosting annual Art House-Hop - 8:57 am
- Boonshoft student selected to attend award conference - 8:57 am
- Help with utilities available - 9:03 am
- Searching for the mascot - 9:03 am
- Council approves additional funding for Greene Leaf program - 9:03 am
- Area Digest - 9:01 am
- Community Action Partnership holding clothes giveaway - 9:01 am
OSU alumni sponsor student send off
Greene County NewsXENIA — The Ohio State University Alumni Club of Greene County recently sponsored its sixteenth annual Student Send Off. All G...
Water system wasn’t in jeopardy
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — Despite issuing a boil order late last week, City of Xenia officials said Monday they didn’...
July 3011:34 a.m. — Unwanted Subject 300 block of South West Street.12:02 p.m. — Animal Complaint 500 block of Summit Street.12:46 p.m. ...
One Bistro looking for signature burger
By Scott Halaszshalasz@civitasmedia.comXENIA — One Bistro is naming a new hamburger after Xenia and is enlisting the community’s help to d...
Whitney Vickers | Greene County NewsSeveral individuals were transforming the grounds Friday at Community Park, 691 E. Dayton-Yellow Springs Road, to ...
Central State will play in 19th Chicago Football Classic
Greene County NewsWILBERFORCE — Organizers of the Chicago Football Classic have announced that the Marauders of Central State University will pl...
James Hinchcliffe has 11-week lead in IndyCar race at Texas
By Stephen HawkinsAP Sports WriterFORT WORTH, Texas — James Hinchcliffe has been leading the IndyCar race at Texas for such a long time.When the...
Beavers run over Xenia
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBEAVERCREEK — A solid running game and a little bit of trickery earned the host Beavercreek Beavers a ...
Local Sports Digest
GREENE COUNTY SPORTS SCORESHigh SchoolBellbrook girls post big winBELLBROOK — The Bellbrook Lady Eagles won their season-opening girls soccer ma...
Putin calls ban on Russia’s Paralympic team inhumane
By James EllingworthAP Sports WriterMOSCOW — Russian President Vladimir Putin attacked the ban on his country from the Rio de Janeiro Paralympic...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events
Gazette News ReportBELLBROOK — The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks will host a variety of upcoming programs held at the Community Center. Call 937-84...
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsThere is no question that habitat is the most important element for wildlife survival. Biologists typically list habitat l...
Greene County libraries announces programs
Greene County NewsGREENE COUNTY — Greene County Libraries host a variety of events monthly. The following local community libraries will host Au...
Devotional: Meet Jesus
By Pastor Robert Forsberg“Andrew, Simon Peter’s brother, was one of the two who heard what John had said and who had followed Jesus. The f...
A 41-year-old California high school teacher left his wife and children to live with his 18-year-old student. Similar despicable acts have occurred wa...
Letter to the Editor
Everyones support countsEditor:Just to clarify, as a Democratic Party Chairman, we do not take anyone’s support/vote, for granted. I and every D...
Why a single-payer health care system is inevitable
By Robert B. ReichThe best argument for a single-payer health care plan is the recent decision by giant health insurer Aetna to bail out next year fro...
Golf is not up to par for everyone
Admittedly, I am not the target audience for either live or televised professional golf. I am not a golfer, nor do I have any affinity for the game. B...
Commentary: Media have responsibility to democracy
Politicians spend a good bit of their time complaining about the media. But why should they have all the fun?I’m going to join in, though I tend...
No loitering allowed?
I pulled into the parking lot of one of those so-called discount department stores the other day and the first thing I saw was a huge sign that warned...