Sheriff investigating YS homicide
Walker found not guilty of rape
Student’s breathing research becomes personal
Wilberforce adds 5 to board
Bridges of Hope moving to new location
- Sheriff investigating YS homicide - 3:01 pm updated: 3:35 pm.
- Long-time ‘Creek educator, scorekeeper dies - 10:03 am
- Homeowners urged to test for radon - 10:00 am
- Bellbrook police certified by board - 10:00 am
- Bellbrook students hear from WPAFB expert - 9:59 am
- Walker found not guilty of rape - 1:50 pm
- Student’s breathing research becomes personal - 12:21 pm
- Wilberforce adds 5 to board - 12:20 pm
- Bridges of Hope moving to new location - 12:16 pm
- Veterans invited to career fair - 9:24 am
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 9:22 am
- League of Women Voters quarterly meet and greet - 9:22 am
- Tele-marketers accused of running work-from-home scheme - 9:22 am
- Beekeeping for beginners - 8:52 am
- Greene Cats slightly impacted by RTA strike - 8:52 am
- Witnesses take stand in WSU rape case - 8:52 am updated: 10:30 am.
- AFRL utilizes additive technology - 8:26 am
- Rape trial begins for former student - 8:23 am
- GCCC cadets earn scholarships - 8:23 am
- Health foundation accepting grant applications - 8:23 am
- Cedarville holding missions conference - 8:23 am
- Build bluebird boxes with GCP&T - 8:23 am
- WSU celebrating 50 anniversary - 8:23 am
- Mammography screenings in January - 8:20 am
- McKinley honor rolls announced - 8:20 am
Veterans invited to career fair
Greene County NewsWRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — Military Veterans Resource Center invites all job-seeking veterans to attend the fourth annu...
Students invited to regional transfer fair
Greene County NewsDAYTON — Parents, families and educators won’t want to miss the opportunity to discover options available to students wi...
League of Women Voters quarterly meet and greet
Greene County NewsDAYTON — The League of Women Voters will meet for dinner and conversation at Thai 9 in the Oregon district at 6 p.m. on Tuesda...
Tele-marketers accused of running work-from-home scheme
Greene County NewsFREMONT — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today announced a lawsuit against two telemarketing groups accused of running a wo...
Beekeeping for beginners
Greene County NewsXENIA — Learn how to raise bees, hive equipment, products of the hive and set up a hive at the beginning beekeeping class seri...
Greene Cats slightly impacted by RTA strike
By Whitney Vickerswvickers@civitasmedia.comGREENE COUNTY — The Greene Cats Public Transit system is mostly conducting business as usual despite ...
‘Pacman’ case awaits NFL
By Dan SewellAssociated PressCINCINNATI — An Ohio prosecutor deciding how to proceed after Cincinnati Bengals player Adam “Pacman” J...
Skyhawks bowlers on the rise
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comFAIRBORN — With their wins over Trotwood-Madison on Thursday at Bowl 10 Lanes, Fairborn High School bo...
San Diego Chargers leaving for Los Angeles
By Bernie WilsonAP Sports WriterSAN DIEGO — Chargers fans knew for several years that this dreaded day could be coming, that their beloved NFL t...
Greene County NewsHigh SchoolBuccaneers nab road winPIQUA — Xenia battled to a 54-42 win over Piqua on Wednesday. The Buccaneers (3-10, 2-5 Grea...
Match-fixing back in spotlight on eve of first Grand Slam
By Justin BergmanAssociated PressFor Rafael Nadal and the other stars of tennis, there’s a familiar ring to the questions being raised as the fi...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Devotional: He prayed
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” (Mar...
Have you set any spiritual goals or committed to any New Year’s resolutions for this upcoming new year? Goals can be intimidating for many peopl...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsSept. 22Jeffrey A. Errett II of Wilberforce and Jordan R. Brewer of Wilberforce applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Oct...
Gazette News ReportCollier wins scholarshipOXFORD — Terra Collier is one of three Miami University students who received the Benjamin A. Gilman ...
Keeping the outdoor dogs healthy this winter
The typical Ohio winter is upon us. The joke is if you don’t like the weather wait a day and it will change. We’ve had a lot of mild weath...
The invisible side of caregiving
When you think of the term “caregiver,” you might have the image in your head of the dutiful family member looking out for an elderly pare...
Partisan politics and the Russian hacking imbroglio
It is a natural human tendency to want all good things to go together and all bad things to go together. That’s why we don’t like hearing ...
This man may be Trump’s most dangerous cabinet pick
Time and time again, Jeff Sessions has put his own right-wing ideology above Americans’ constitutional rights.President-elect Donald Trump recen...
Getting the job done for Ohio
Ohioans, regardless of political party, expect their elected officials to represent the best interests of their constituents and to produce results on...
Uptown station in Xenia
It has been a long time since a train passed through Xenia. Some will remember the tracks on Detroit Street. It was not unusual to be followed down th...
Why I answered the call for veterans to go to Standing Rock
At Standing Rock, for the first time, I felt like I was finally serving the people.I lay among friends, huddled and cold in our sleeping bags. We list...