Kiss continues to ‘rock all night, party everyday’
Thousands expected to move in on WSU’s campus
Cedarville student affected by flood
IHN House of Hope calls on community
- Water system wasn’t in jeopardy - 8:46 am
- View Story - 8:46 am
- Four women to be inducted - 8:51 am
- One Bistro looking for signature burger - 8:51 am
- Aww, shucks - 8:51 am
- Career Center students happy to be back - 8:51 am
- Come EAR often? - 8:48 am
- Louderback, Caupp cleared by ethics commission - 2:26 pm
- Community meals help Bistro pay forward - 9:13 am
- CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger - 1:14 pm
- Xenia FFA has banner year - 10:55 am
- Spaghetti dinner to benefit One Bistro, Kiwanis - 8:37 am
- Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation - 8:46 am updated: 10:35 am.
- Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted - 8:46 am
- Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek - 11:07 am
- Area Digest - 11:07 am
- CSU welcomes large class - 11:07 am
- Centerville, Sugarcreek reach tentative agreement - 3:31 pm
- Sugarcreek trustee resigns from county position - 2:36 pm
- Young artists spend week at GCP&T’s Russ Nature Reserve capturing nature’s beauty - 8:24 am
- Boonshoft receives award - 8:23 am
- STEM facility to be built near WSU Lake Campus - 8:23 am
- Upcoming road repairs to impact northbound traffic - 8:23 am
- Wright State alum uses guitars, volunteerism to ease Vietnam War pain - 8:23 am
- Newman Jr., to lead county development department - 5:35 pm
- The show goes to the dogs - 9:03 am
- Multiple Fairborn street repairs scheduled for next week - 9:03 am updated: 3:39 pm.
- Community members support police - 9:03 am
- Four women to be inducted - 9:00 am
- WPAFB to recognize Women’s Equality Day - 8:57 am
- Top notch goat showmen - 8:57 am
- Greene County libraries announces programs - 8:57 am
- Recipes wanted for Salt magazine - 8:57 am
- YSAC hosting annual Art House-Hop - 8:57 am
- Boonshoft student selected to attend award conference - 8:57 am
- Help with utilities available - 9:03 am
- Searching for the mascot - 9:03 am
- Council approves additional funding for Greene Leaf program - 9:03 am
- Area Digest - 9:01 am
- Community Action Partnership holding clothes giveaway - 9:01 am
- Beavercreek Police Reports - 11:18 am
- Greene County Fair 2016 Animal Sales - 8:35 am
- PeeWee goat showman step into ring - 8:35 am
- Horsing around OK during fun show - 8:34 am
- Pedalling for prizes - 8:34 am
- Greene County Fair 2016 Animal Sales - 8:33 am
- WSU dean emeritus shares knowledge of wine and philosophy - 8:32 am
- Area Digest - 8:32 am
- Neighborhood night out set for Aug. 9 - 8:32 am
- County holding town hall meeting - 8:32 am
CROP Walk raises funds to fight hunger
Fairborn Daily HeraldFAIRBORN — The CROP Walk aims to raise money to fight hunger in Fairborn and around the world.The CROP Walk raised $1514.84...
Xenia FFA has banner year
Gazette News ReportXENIA — For the second straight year members of Xenia and the Greene County Career Center have done well in FFA Career Develo...
Xenia resident makes 600th blood donation
Xenia Daily GazetteDAYTON — It may be the simplicity of the song, or the strength of the message, but Xenia donor Larry Tuner likes the title tr...
Officer resigns after an individual is assaulted
Herald News ReportFAIRBORN — Off-duty Fairborn Police Officer John Adam Minehart was allegedly involved in an altercation approximetly 4:05 a.m....
Disc golf course opens in Beavercreek
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Greene County residents will soon be able to visit the new Disc Golf Park at Greene County Parks & TrailR...
Local Sports Digest
GREENE COUNTY SPORTS SCORESHigh SchoolCedarville golf resultsCEDARVILLE — Cedarville boy’s golf team beat North Lewisburg Triad last week,...
Kerber wastes shot at No. 1, Murray’s long streak ends, too
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterMASON — The final step up to No. 1 was simply too big for Angelique Kerber — this time, anyway.The world’s...
Will Power wins IndyCar race at Pocono; closes points gap
By John KekisAP Sports WriterLONG POND, Pa. — Will Power can’t seem to do any wrong, which means IndyCar has another serious points race l...
Get a Grip: Harvick loves new Bristol Motor Speedway
By Pete IacobelliAP Sports WriterBRISTOL, Tenn. — Kevin Harvick believes Bristol Motor Speedway is on to something. Now, he wants similar tracks...
NBA chooses New Orleans for 2017 All-Star Game
By Brett MartelAP Sports WriterNEW ORLEANS — The NBA has decided to hold the 2017 All-Star Game in New Orleans after taking the midseason event ...
Weber undaunted by replacing Elliott in Ohio State backfield
By Mitch StacyAP Sports WriterCOLUMBUS — If Jim Harbaugh had his way, Mike Weber would be running around in maize and blue this summer instead o...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
How can I use my faith to learn how to forgive?
By Voices of FaithThe Rev. Bob Hill, pastor emeritus, Community Christian Church: All who ask this question and earnestly seek answers to it are alrea...
Parks host homeschool science day
Greene County NewsBEAVERCREEK — Greene County Parks & Trails will host Homeschool Hands-On Science workshops for students in the second to f...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsJune 27Deborah K. Moore of Jamestown and Trudy J. Wolford of Jamestown applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage not on recor...
Greene County libraries announces programs
Greene County NewsGREENE COUNTY — Greene County Libraries host a variety of events monthly. The following local community libraries will host Au...
Yoder’s welcome new arrival
Sapphire will have her colt any day, we kept telling our 4-year-old, Julia. “Any day” kept stretching into weeks. Every morning, evening, ...
Is a third party vote a waste?
As the 2016 presidential election continues to heat up between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump, many voters are disgusted by either choice. For some ...
The sacrifice Muslim Soldier Khan shouldn’t have had to make
Clinton’s rhetoric on the Muslim world might be friendlier than Trump’s, but her record is much bloodier.It was impossible not to be moved...
Letter to the editor
Fairborn Festival Committee says thanks for supportEditor:On behalf of the Fairborn Festival Committee, we thank you for your most generous support of...
The challenges of ‘leaving no trace’
At home or in the wild, even fastidious conservationists can forget about cleaning up after the things they can’t see.I just got back from hikin...
Waste not, save more
Here’s an idea for the climate, and your wallet: If you waste less, you should pay less.On average, each person in the U.S. throws away five pou...
The yellow spring and Miami Township
By Joan BaxterThe next township to be established was Miami formed on June 8, 1808. At that time it included the northern portions of present Cedarvil...