More than 2,100 graduating WSU
Hall of Honor grows by six
Meetings regarding Carnegie Library set
GCCC health team advances to HOSA Nationals
Officials: county financially sound
- More than 2,100 graduating WSU - 4:46 pm
- Hall of Honor grows by six - 4:46 pm
- Meetings regarding Carnegie Library set - 4:45 pm
- GCCC health team advances to HOSA Nationals - 4:44 pm
- Women’s Hall of fame nominations sought - 1:20 pm
- WPAFB highlighting anniversary - 1:19 pm
- Governor John Kasich introduces new book - 10:18 am
- Officials: county financially sound - 4:24 pm
- Dunnigan receives postumous award - 4:24 pm
- Helping others comes from the ‘heart’ - 4:24 pm
- Young Eagles’ free airplane rides begin May 27 - 4:23 pm
- Courthouse cooler, greener - 4:40 pm
- Earth Day inspiring events in YS - 4:37 pm
- Shelter to host Break-Out 5K - 4:34 pm
- School district asks voters to approve substitute levy - 4:33 pm
- A furry reading lesson - 12:21 pm
- Jeremiah Tree hosting special event - 5:01 pm
- A gathering of taste - 5:01 pm
- 103 on April 23 - 5:00 pm
- DeWine to speak at drug forum - 5:00 pm
- Museum recognizes Doolittle Tokyo Raid - 10:36 am
- Citizens against mining continue battle - 4:37 pm
- CSU announces commencement speaker - 4:34 pm
- Prom safety nothing to mock - 4:34 pm
- Xenia school board golden again - 4:33 pm
Helping others comes from the ‘heart’
BEAVERCREEK — Officially, the “S” in S. Jack Gayheart stands for Samuel.But it could easily mean selfless, as that’s exactly w...
Young Eagles’ free airplane rides begin May 27
XENIA — Experimental Aviation Association Chapter 382 will hold the first Young Eagles rally of 2017 at Greene County Airport Saturday, May 27, ...
Courthouse cooler, greener
XENIA — The Greene County Courthouse’s new heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) system is improving staff and visitor comfort,...
Earth Day inspiring events in YS
YELLOW SPRINGS — Each day can be treated as if it is Earth Day as long as individuals make decisions with the planet in mind, according to Glen ...
Shelter to host Break-Out 5K
XENIA — Residents and their dogs can join adoptable dogs that will be breaking out of Greene County Animal Control and Shelter for the agency...
School district asks voters to approve substitute levy
BEAVERCREEK — Beavercreek City School District officials are asking voters to approve a 6 mill, $10.4 million substitute emergency levy in the M...
Gem, City crew speeding to success
XENIA — In his second week of running expensive race cars through the Kil-Kare Raceway tech line, Gem City Auto Racing series technical director...
Gem City Points Standings
XENIA — Gem City Auto Racing series point standings after Race Two, held April 23 at Kil-Kare Raceway in Xenia.(Position, driver, hometown, poin...
CSU Spring football game set for Saturday, April 22
WILBERFORCE — Central State supporters will get a chance to preview the 2017 Marauders at this year’s Spring Game on Saturday, April 22. T...
Fairborn JVs sink BellbrookFAIRBORN — After a 30-minute rain delay on April 20, the Fairborn junior varsity softball team defeated visiting Bell...
Spring Sports are in full swing
Xenia pitcher Dylan Hall unleashes a pitch in a game March 29 against Greenon.Fairborn’s Taylor Rice, shown here in a rainy March 31 game with C...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Library plans April events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of April at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To regist...
60 years of serving Greene County
XENIA — Peterson & Peterson, LLC, a general practice law firm, has served the residents of Greene County and surrounding area for nearly 60 ...
Twist continues to grow
XENIA & JAMESTOWN – With more than 300 employees at eight facilities in Jamestown and Xenia, growth has become a common theme across the pas...
Final phase completed at Village at the Greene
BEAVERCREEK — The final touches have completed at the Village at the Greene’s newly renovated and expanded facility located across the str...
Beavercreek city, schools expect more growth
BEAVERCREEK — The City of Beavercreek is growing — but local leaders say the most development is yet to come.One way the city proves its p...
Nuns take on Wells Fargo
In an insightful song about outlaws, Woody Guthrie wrote this verse: “As through this world I travel / I see lots of funny men / Some’ll r...
You pay your fair share: Shouldn’t Wall Street?
Did you pay all of your taxes this April?Wall Street banks typically pay much less than the official 35 percent corporate tax rate. And yet after atta...
Increasing budget for already massive military
A president with business acumen should understand that throwing more money at an already over-budgeted asset isn’t wise.Yet President Trump rec...
Getting that secure feeling yet?
Millions of Americans are feeling uneasy, disgruntled, and insecure. That message sounded loud and clear throughout our turbulent election year.The Tr...
Remembering R. Hayes Hamilton
XENIA — R. Hayes Hamilton was a Xenia active who became the maitre-d’hotel at the Flanders in Ocean City, N.J. His ability to manage a maj...
Some historical ordinances in the city
Ninety years have gone by since the 1927 Ordinances for Xenia were put into effect. Some still remain on the books and some we might find interesting ...