CU has low default rates
District hopes drug screens will serve as deterrent
There’s nothing more American than Jazz
County, fairgrounds preparing for Hamvention
Bellbrook holds annual science fair
- CU has low default rates - 4:36 pm
- District hopes drug screens will serve as deterrent - 4:36 pm
- County, fairgrounds preparing for Hamvention - 4:48 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- Bellbrook holds annual science fair - 4:40 pm
- Fireworks returning for third year - 4:40 pm
- Township to hold pot listening sessions - 4:37 pm
- COPE shares perspective - 3:48 pm
- Hall challenges WSU to fight hunger problem - 3:48 pm updated: 4:11 pm.
- Five years since Soin’s opening - 3:14 pm updated: 3:21 pm.
- GC Tea Party hosting public meeting - 12:23 pm
- Police investigating Vermont Drive shooting - 11:20 am updated: 3:46 pm.
- The long ride home - 4:18 pm
- Tree committee hosting photography contest - 4:18 pm updated: 12:13 pm.
- New womens center coming to Soin - 4:15 pm
- Bringing Haitian orphan to US is music to his ears - 4:06 pm
- Wright State launching new school - 4:06 pm
- TreeHouse celebrates one year - 4:05 pm
- Xenia students recognize Black History Month - 1:40 pm updated: 1:41 pm.
- Annual pancake brunch coming - 1:37 pm
- Bellbrook students get to ‘discover’ - 1:36 pm
- Husband, wife indicted for stealing - 1:34 pm
- WSU dedicates Vishal Soin Innovation Park - 5:24 pm
- School shooting drill slated for March 7 - 5:21 pm
- Soin celebrating 5 years - 5:18 pm
- Like a bridge over troubled water - 10:47 am
GC Tea Party hosting public meeting
XENIA — The Greene County Tea Party is hosting a meeting that aims to shed light on the electoral college system.The Greene County Tea Party is ...
The long ride home
JAMESTOWN – With a reported 1,330 students in the Greenview Local School District spread out over 125-square miles, bus routes and transportatio...
Tree committee hosting photography contest
XENIA — Capturing a unique aspect of a tree will be the goal of those entering the City of Xenia Tree Committee Spring Photography Contest.Photo...
New womens center coming to Soin
BEAVERCREEK — Soin Medical Center will soon have a comprehensive women’s health center thanks to a Greene Medical Foundation grant for $45...
Bringing Haitian orphan to US is music to his ears
CEDARVILLE — Thirty-three Cedarville University students are currently focused on one goal — to raise $15,000 for the “Jeremie Proje...
High SchoolBeavercreek defeats CentervilleVANDALIA — In the third meeting between the Greater Western Ohio Conference National East Division riv...
Bellbrook man fighting for a cause
BELLBROOK — As a sargeant in the Army, Steve Springston fought for his country.On Feb. 25, the Bellbrook resident will be fighting for a differe...
Indians win big over CCPA
MONROE — Top-seeded Cedarville can be excused for having a bit of an attitude during Wednesday’s Feb. 22 girls sectional semifinal contest...
High SchoolBellbrook seeks JV tennis coachBELLBROOK — Bellbrook High School is looking for a Junior Varsity Tennis Coach for the upcoming 2017 s...
Play4Kay has special meaning at Cedarville University
CEDARVILLE — When the Cedarville women’s college basketball team runs out on the court Feb. 23 in pink jerseys, many will have as much of ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Coyote are making an impact
Officially they are Canis Latrans but most of us simply call them coyote or perhaps “Wiley Coyote”. Coyote are something of a legend with ...
Field Trip to local lakesBEAVERCREEK — Join Greene County Parks & Trails on a local field trip to area lakes to view the birds that are begi...
Library plans Febrary events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of February at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To reg...
Free heart screenings in Febrary
DAYTON – During February, American Heart Month, Premier Health will offer free cardiovascular screenings that help identify the risk for heart d...
YSAC hosting ‘Breaking the Rules’ in February
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs Arts Council is hosting Breaking the Rules as its February show — guiding artists to examine what that...
Bill selective reporting
It seems to me that the uproar over President Trump’s decision prohibiting folks from certain countries from entering the US is a pretty good de...
More tweeting, less thinking: A troubling trend
Donald Trump’s ability to rally his supporters and capture headlines with 140 characters or less clearly benefited his presidential campaign. An...
Remembering Ennis Warrick
WILBERFORCE — Ennis Warrick was born in 1887, he was one of the few African-Americans to earn a commission as an Army officer during World War I...
A little history on Country Lewis
When Gaston Lewis came to Wilberforce University as a student in the early 1920s he worked on the school farm to help pay for his education.He had gro...
Letters to the editor
Event great for communityEditor:I have been involved in education for many years, but I can tell you that on Tuesday, Jan. 31, I believe that I was as...
Why this price is wrong
For most people, prescription drugs are a lifeline. For Representative Tom Price, Donald Trump’s health secretary nominee, they’re a sourc...