Flu widespread across Ohio, hospitalizations up
Memphis Belle gearing up for another mission
Pair charged in missing woman case
City looking for fill vacancies
- Flu widespread across Ohio, hospitalizations up - 11:39 am
- Memphis Belle gearing up for another mission - 11:38 am
- Hot-diggity-dog - 11:38 am
- Pair charged in missing woman case - 11:37 am
- City looking for fill vacancies - 11:35 am
- WSU narrows presidential search - 4:29 pm
- Free radon test kits available - 8:36 am
- Monitor winter birds with GCP&T - 8:36 am
- Master Gardeners feed Ohio’s hungry - 8:36 am
- FVPC introduces acting director - 8:36 am updated: 11:43 am.
- Bird feeding for dummies - 8:36 am
- WSU paying tribute to modern art - 8:35 am updated: 10:31 am.
- WSU hosting quilt show - 8:34 am
- Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events - 8:34 am
- Greene County parks events - 8:34 am
- GCBDD hosts monthly series - 10:43 am
- View Story - 10:41 am
- YS cause of deaths still unknown - 10:24 am
- Perales appointed to higher ed committee - 8:35 am
- Turner receieves Army civilian award - 8:31 am
- Students invited to regional transfer fair - 8:31 am
- Education Digest - 10:12 am
- Students march to Xenia - 8:20 am
- WSU celebrating Martin Luther King, Jr. - 8:20 am
- Geography bee champ crowned - 8:17 am
FVPC introduces acting director
Greene County NewsXENIA — Family Violence Prevention Center (FVPC) is sharing a short-term change within the agency. The agency’s Executiv...
WSU paying tribute to modern art
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The re-installation of a geometrical wall drawing originally overseen by a founder of Conceptual Art plus performan...
WSU hosting quilt show
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Forty-seven quilts that were created for patients’ rooms at Hospice of Dayton will highlight the fourth annua...
Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks upcoming events
Xenia Daily GazetteBELLBROOK — The Bellbrook-Sugarcreek Parks will host a variety of upcoming programs held at the Community Center, 2751 Washin...
Greene County parks events
Greene County News XENIA — Greene County Parks & Trails (GCP&T) will host a variety of upcoming events. For more information or to regis...
Bobrovsky leads Blue Jackets’ resurgence
By Mitch StacyAP Sports WriterCOLUMBUS — Sergei Bobrovsky’s confidence took a beating as he battled a nagging injury through the Blue Jack...
Bucs, ‘Hawks grapple at Stebbins
RIVERSIDE — While the Xenia and Fairborn high school wrestling teams learned a little bit more about themselves, they weren’t able to lear...
SW Classic swim results
CINCINNATI — Several area swimmers competed in the 34th annual Southwest Ohio High School Swimming & Diving Classic, with several competitor...
Members of the third Fairborn High School Hall of Fame induction class were recognized prior to the Jan. 14 Fairborn High boys basketball game in the ...
Greene County NewsHigh SchoolMilitary Appreciation Night at BellbrookBELLBROOK — The Ohio School Athletic Association is encouraging schools sta...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Greene County NewsYoung’s 148th celebration YELLOW SPRINGS — Celebrate at the Golden Jersey Inn, Dairy Store or Udders & Putters Jan. ...
Greene County marriages
Greene County NewsSept. 26David R. Wright of Xenia and Elizabeth N. Devoe of Xenia applied for a marriage license. Date of marriage Oct. 1.Adam P. And...
Locals invited to handbell workshop
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — The two St. Mark’s Lutheran Church handbell choirs are holding a free handbell workshop 12-1:30 p.m. Saturday...
Devotional: He prayed
“Very early in the morning, while it was still dark, Jesus got up, left the house and went off to a solitary place, where he prayed.” (Mar...
Have you set any spiritual goals or committed to any New Year’s resolutions for this upcoming new year? Goals can be intimidating for many peopl...
Where Obama went wrong on foreign policy
On a trip to Manila in 2014, President Barack Obama was pressed by reporters about the “weakness” of his foreign policy, especially in Syr...
Another baby boom may be needed to prevent economic decline
Shortly before Christmas, the US Census Bureau put some coal in the nation’s holiday stocking. It released data highlighting a worrisome trend: ...
Resolved: Mr. Squirrel must go!
Comes now 2017. The Year of the Squirrel, whom you resolve to rid from your yard, your castle, and your bird feeder in the days ahead. Despite your be...
The sore loser syndrome
It seems to me that, with the start of the new year, this is a time to do a bit of philosophizing - a twenty dollar word for thinking about some princ...
The invisible side of caregiving
When you think of the term “caregiver,” you might have the image in your head of the dutiful family member looking out for an elderly pare...
Partisan politics and the Russian hacking imbroglio
It is a natural human tendency to want all good things to go together and all bad things to go together. That’s why we don’t like hearing ...