Officials: county financially sound
Dunnigan receives postumous award
Helping others comes from the ‘heart’
Young Eagles’ free airplane rides begin May 27
Courthouse cooler, greener
- Officials: county financially sound - 4:24 pm
- Dunnigan receives postumous award - 4:24 pm
- Helping others comes from the ‘heart’ - 4:24 pm
- Young Eagles’ free airplane rides begin May 27 - 4:23 pm
- Courthouse cooler, greener - 4:40 pm
- Earth Day inspiring events in YS - 4:37 pm
- Shelter to host Break-Out 5K - 4:34 pm
- School district asks voters to approve substitute levy - 4:33 pm
- A furry reading lesson - 12:21 pm
- Jeremiah Tree hosting special event - 5:01 pm
- A gathering of taste - 5:01 pm
- 103 on April 23 - 5:00 pm
- DeWine to speak at drug forum - 5:00 pm
- Museum recognizes Doolittle Tokyo Raid - 10:36 am
- Citizens against mining continue battle - 4:37 pm
- CSU announces commencement speaker - 4:34 pm
- Prom safety nothing to mock - 4:34 pm
- Xenia school board golden again - 4:33 pm
- Kids scramble for eggs - 12:43 pm
- New buildings would solve myriad issues - 4:49 pm
- Downtown on cusp of revival - 4:46 pm
- Employers honored for workplace safety - 4:46 pm
- County wears blue for child abuse prevention - 11:25 am
- More plans unveiled for Doolittle event - 4:23 pm
- Fundraiser to help non-profit - 4:22 pm
Jeremiah Tree hosting special event
XENIA — A local ministry is hoping to help battle the growing heroin problem in Greene County.The Jeremiah Tree is hosting Coffee for a Cause 7-...
A gathering of taste
BEAVERCREEK — More than 25 restaurants, bakeries and cateres are expected to bring their best cuisine to the The Beavercreek Chamber of Commerce...
103 on April 23
BEAVERCREEK — At nearly 103, Vivian Van Ausdal’s secret to longevity is food and bare feet.Surrounded by family at her birthday party, the...
DeWine to speak at drug forum
CEDARVILLE — Attorney General Mike DeWine will address Ohio’s crushing heroin epidemic during an address at Cedarville University 12 p.m. ...
Museum recognizes Doolittle Tokyo Raid
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE – Seventy five years ago, 80 airmen took to the skies in B-25B Mitchell bombers to conduct the first World War I...
Citizens against mining continue battle
MAD RIVER TOWNSHIP — More than 200 Mad River Township residents attended a public meeting at the Greenon High School cafeteria April 13 in an on...
Beavercreek beats ‘BoltsBEAVERCREEK — Host Beavercreek claimed a 25-15, 31-33, 25-22, 25-20 win over Clayton Northmont on April 19. The Be...
CSU headed to Owens Classic
WILBERFORCE — Six members of the Central State University track & field team are scheduled to compete at the 32nd Jesse Owens Track and Fiel...
Indians explode to 14-2 win
YELLOW SPRINGS — After an early pitcher’s duel, visiting Cedarville erupted for three runs in the third, fourth and fifth innings, then th...
Rams fall to NortheasternSPRINGFIELD — The Greeneview Rams varsity softball team out-hit Springfield Northeastern seven to six, but it wasn̵...
Kaylee Cyphers, shown with Mike Reed, was chosen as the Edward Jones Investments Athlete of the Month for March for Cedarville High School. This award...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
60 years of serving Greene County
XENIA — Peterson & Peterson, LLC, a general practice law firm, has served the residents of Greene County and surrounding area for nearly 60 ...
Twist continues to grow
XENIA & JAMESTOWN – With more than 300 employees at eight facilities in Jamestown and Xenia, growth has become a common theme across the pas...
Final phase completed at Village at the Greene
BEAVERCREEK — The final touches have completed at the Village at the Greene’s newly renovated and expanded facility located across the str...
Cedar Land good for village
CEDARVILLE — A versatile event center and auction house is attracting more people to the ‘ville.The 6,600-square-foot facility named ̶...
Hillside growing and changing
XENIA — The Hillside Assisted Living building, located at 130 and 140 Rogers St. is rich in local history.It was first used as the site for McCl...
Goldsmith: Hang in there
Harriet Beecher Stowe said, “When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a mi...
A new way to close the gender pay gap
Once again, Equal Pay Day is approaching. Never heard of it? If you’re a working woman or someone who cares about the working women in your life...
Taxes in one mega-rich family
Yes, we can slim the rich down to size. Unfortunately, they can also grow back.David Rockefeller has just passed away.You may have already heard that ...
Executing the guilty and innocent in Arkansas
Nearly three dozen men sit on death row in Arkansas, where capital punishment has been suspended since 2005. Unless clemency is granted, eight of them...
Veterans should be our priority
It’s our duty to ensure that when the men and women in uniform who sacrifice so much for our nation return home, they and their families have th...
Assault in the unfriendly skies
In recent weeks, United Airlines has been battling a public relations nightmare, to put it mildly. The video of 69-year-old David Dao being savagely d...