The long ride home
Tree committee hosting photography contest
New womens center coming to Soin
UPDATE: Crash details released
Bringing Haitian orphan to US is music to his ears
- The long ride home - 4:18 pm
- New womens center coming to Soin - 4:15 pm
- Bringing Haitian orphan to US is music to his ears - 4:06 pm
- Wright State launching new school - 4:06 pm
- TreeHouse celebrates one year - 4:05 pm
- Xenia students recognize Black History Month - 1:40 pm updated: 1:41 pm.
- Annual pancake brunch coming - 1:37 pm
- Bellbrook students get to ‘discover’ - 1:36 pm
- Husband, wife indicted for stealing - 1:34 pm
- WSU dedicates Vishal Soin Innovation Park - 5:24 pm
- School shooting drill slated for March 7 - 5:21 pm
- Soin celebrating 5 years - 5:18 pm
- Like a bridge over troubled water - 10:47 am
- CU Model UN team wins big - 10:47 am
- Xenia grad earns Clinton County honor - 10:45 am
- Museum recognizing Presidents Day - 11:08 am
- Electrical aggregation pays off for residents - 5:03 pm updated: 11:07 am.
- Three-year degree addresses affordability issue - 5:03 pm
- First Fridays seeking volunteers for 2017 - 10:39 am
- GCPH offering ServSafe classes - 10:38 am
- View Story - 10:37 am
- Students present vehicles of the future - 10:20 am
- Steubenville offender enrolled at CSU - 5:58 pm updated: 10:01 am.
- Flu hospitalizations on the rise - 4:56 pm
- Bellbrook students energy wise - 4:49 pm
WSU dedicates Vishal Soin Innovation Park
FAIRBORN — Wright State University is extending its grounds by 220,000 square feet to the facilities located across the street from the main Day...
School shooting drill slated for March 7
JAMESTOWN – The Greeneview Local School District is preparing for the worst-case scenario.Knowing about Sandy Hook and other school shootings, a...
Soin celebrating 5 years
BEAVERCREEK — In its first five years, Indu and Raj Soin Medical Center has grown — in square footage, floors, staff, beds and in patients...
Like a bridge over troubled water
YELLOW SPRINGS — With warm temperatures expected in the coming days, community members may take it as an opportunity to get break their cabin fe...
CU Model UN team wins big
CEDARVILLE — Cedarville University’s Model United Nations team competed in the annual Dayton Model United Nations Conference and just like...
Xenia grad earns Clinton County honor
CLINTON COUNTY — Xenia native Joel Carman was named the 2016 Deputy of the Year by the Clinton County Sheriff’s Office.Carman was one of s...
High SchoolBellbrook seeks JV tennis coachBELLBROOK — Bellbrook High School is looking for a Junior Varsity Tennis Coach for the upcoming 2017 s...
Area swimmers, diver in state meet
OXFORD — The following Greene County student-athletes qualified for the 2017 OHSAA Swimming and Diving State Tournament, which will be held Feb....
Raiders ranked No. 25 in nation
CLEMSON S.C. —After claiming two out of three games against No. 10 Clemson over the weekend, the Wright State University baseball team earned th...
Final 2017 Associated Press boys state basketball poll
The Top Ten teams in the Associated Press Ohio high school basketball poll with first-place votes in parentheses and won-loss record, total points and...
How the top 10 teams in the AP state boys high school basketball poll fared
COLUMBUS — How the top teams in the weekly Associated Press state boys basketball poll fared:Division 11. Cincinnati Moeller (22-0) beat Cin. El...
Bucs defeat Fairborn, 66-60
XENIA — A strong second quarter gave host Xenia enough of a lead to hang on for a 66-60 win over Greater Western Ohio Conference divisional riva...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Coyote are making an impact
Officially they are Canis Latrans but most of us simply call them coyote or perhaps “Wiley Coyote”. Coyote are something of a legend with ...
Field Trip to local lakesBEAVERCREEK — Join Greene County Parks & Trails on a local field trip to area lakes to view the birds that are begi...
Library plans Febrary events
XENIA — People of all ages can enjoy a variety programs for the month of February at the Xenia Community Library, 3618 Dayton-Xenia Road. To reg...
Free heart screenings in Febrary
DAYTON – During February, American Heart Month, Premier Health will offer free cardiovascular screenings that help identify the risk for heart d...
YSAC hosting ‘Breaking the Rules’ in February
YELLOW SPRINGS — The Yellow Springs Arts Council is hosting Breaking the Rules as its February show — guiding artists to examine what that...
Bill selective reporting
It seems to me that the uproar over President Trump’s decision prohibiting folks from certain countries from entering the US is a pretty good de...
More tweeting, less thinking: A troubling trend
Donald Trump’s ability to rally his supporters and capture headlines with 140 characters or less clearly benefited his presidential campaign. An...
Remembering Ennis Warrick
WILBERFORCE — Ennis Warrick was born in 1887, he was one of the few African-Americans to earn a commission as an Army officer during World War I...
A little history on Country Lewis
When Gaston Lewis came to Wilberforce University as a student in the early 1920s he worked on the school farm to help pay for his education.He had gro...
Letters to the editor
Event great for communityEditor:I have been involved in education for many years, but I can tell you that on Tuesday, Jan. 31, I believe that I was as...
Why this price is wrong
For most people, prescription drugs are a lifeline. For Representative Tom Price, Donald Trump’s health secretary nominee, they’re a sourc...