Chuck Norris’s son opens film in Beavercreek
Bridges of Hope gets another extension
Administration changes Fairborn’s logo, brand
Torch Run jogs through Greene County
Body cameras, text-to-911 on hold in Beavercreek
- Chuck Norris’s son opens film in Beavercreek - 4:23 pm
- Bridges of Hope gets another extension - 10:14 am updated: 10:16 am.
- Administration changes Fairborn’s logo, brand - 9:12 am
- Torch Run jogs through Greene County - 6:06 pm updated: 6:11 pm.
- Body cameras, text-to-911 on hold in Beavercreek - 12:43 pm
- WSU recognized for disability friendliness - 8:50 am
- McDonald named commander of 88 Air Base Wing - 11:01 am
- Beavercreek PD ‘spread thin’; Chief requests additional staff - 4:17 pm
- ‘Long Island Medium’ coming to Nutter - 8:35 am
- Back-to-back world titles for Cedarville solar boat team - 8:35 am updated: 3:48 pm.
- Cedarville pays tribute to Baldwin - 8:35 am updated: 4:38 pm.
- WSU grad student wins top award in international competition - 8:34 am
- Residents reflect on former Muhammad Ali visit - 3:18 pm
- Xenia summer school providing opportunities - 1:16 pm
- Two leaving Beavercreek schools for superintendent roles - 1:45 pm
- Cedarville Township fire chief to retire - 11:23 am
- Kids get creative during nature week - 8:31 am
- Water boil advisory lifted - 8:31 am
- Locally grown food discussion - 8:31 am
- Help the bees: plant some flowers - 11:07 am
- GALLERY: Flags retired on Flag Day - 8:51 am updated: 10:14 am.
- Relive the first transcontinental automobile trip - 8:50 am
- Picnic, vintage baseball coming to Bellbrook - 8:50 am
- Cedarville receives PRism Awards - 8:50 am
- Flags retired - 8:50 am
- WSU professor helps Dayton, WWI exhibit - 8:50 am
- Blood drive coming to Yellow Springs - 8:50 am
- Local author set for book release - 4:35 pm
- Direct mayoral election issue discussed - 4:20 pm
- Greeneview names students of month - 9:45 am
- Boil advisory issued in Sugarcreek Township - 4:47 pm updated: 4:54 pm.
- PHOTOS: Yellow Springs Street Fair highlights village - 10:58 am
- Street Fair takes over village - 8:16 am
- Faith Community holding blood drive - 8:16 am
- Bike parade returns to fireworks festival - 8:16 am
- Flag ceremony set for Flag Day - 8:15 am
- Former GOP senator and Ohio Gov. George Voinovich dies - 8:15 am
- Wilberforce president on exclusive list - 11:38 am
- County officials considering land bank - 11:38 am
- Changeling takes the stage on June 12 - 9:14 am
- Horticulture help available - 9:14 am
- Amateur Radio Field Day coming - 9:14 am updated: 8:50 am.
- Bridge to Indian Mound Reserve to be restored - 9:14 am
- Great conductor contest underway - 8:16 am
- Clark State improving officer training facilities - 8:16 am
- WSU students developing educational video game - 8:16 am
- Air Camp coming to WSU - 8:15 am
- New hanger makes history - 5:16 pm
- Police searching for purse snatching suspects - 4:09 pm
- Caupp appointed to board of elections - 11:18 am
Back-to-back world titles for Cedarville solar boat team
Xenia Daily GazetteCEDARVILLE — For the second consecutive year, Cedarville University’s solar splash team was crowned world champions at ...
Cedarville pays tribute to Baldwin
CEDARVILLE — Community members and friends filled Cedarville’s Grace Baptist Church activity center Saturday to celebrate the retirement o...
WSU grad student wins top award in international competition
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — His target-recognition paper clearly hit the target. In fact, it was a bulls-eye.Wright State University engineerin...
Residents reflect on former Muhammad Ali visit
ENON — He was universally considered the greatest boxer of all time, but Muhammad Ali’s impact was not limited to the boxing ring.In the w...
Xenia summer school providing opportunities
XENIA — Nearly 100 high school and middle school students are starting their summer break a bit late while working to get ahead or catch up in t...
Two leaving Beavercreek schools for superintendent roles
Greene County News ReportBEAVERCREEK — Two Beavercreek City School District officials are leaving for superintendent positions in other school d...
WIMBLEDON 2016: Djokovic seeks next step toward Golden Slam
By Howard FendrichAP Tennis WriterNovak Djokovic has accomplished so much in his career — and, indeed, already this year.He owns 12 Grand Slam s...
Local Sports Briefs
GOLFGreeneview scramble ends in tieXENIA — There was a tie for first place in the 13th Golf Scramble for Greeneview Athletics, held June 4 at Se...
Racewalking to Oregon
By John Bombatchjbombatch@civitasmedia.comBEAVERCREEK — Even world-class athletes can take time to indulge in a little frozen goodness once in w...
Reds open weekend of honoring Pete Rose by reuniting Machine
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — More satisfying than hit No. 4,192? In some ways, it is for Pete Rose, who needed more time to get into t...
Championship ring: President calls Cavs coach after title
By Tom WithersAP Sports WriterCLEVELAND — Cleveland Cavaliers coach Tyronn Lue got a unique championship ring — from the White House.Presi...
Reds’ big weekend series starts with 7-4 loss to Padres
By Joe KayAP Sports WriterCINCINNATI — The Reds’ biggest weekend of the season started badly, thanks to another meltdown by the major leag...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Keeping our river scenic
By Larry MooreMoore OutdoorsOver 250 volunteers answered the call of the Little Miami River Kleeners (LMRK) to help keep the river clean and scenic. T...
All invited to Jehovah’s Witness convention
Greene County NewsFAIRBORN — Jehovah’s Witnesses will soon hold their annual regional conventions at the Wright State University Nutter Ce...
In the very beginning of Creation, God established the job of man: “The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and t...
By Pastor Robert Forsberg“When they (the wise men) had gone, an angel of the Lord appeared to Joseph in a dream. ‘Get up,’ he said, ...
Conceal and carry: packing heat
By Sandra SheridanProverbs 12:25 “Anxiety in a man’s heart weighs it down, But a good word makes it glad.”I smiled as she slowly app...
Hey! Hey! they’re ‘still’ the Monkees
By Mike ScintoIn the summer of 1966, just a few months before entering high school, I remember the excitement my best friend Mike and I had waiting fo...
Rank has its privileges
By Bill TaylorIt seems to me that the more information we get about the private, unsecured e-mail server used by former Secretary of State Hillary Cli...
Is this new reform a toxic waste?
It may take over three decades to regulate consumer chemicals that we already know are deadly.There should’ve been an overhaul in how we regulat...
Remembering FloEditor:On June 7 Florence “Flo” Thompson died.If you live in Greene County, particularly Beavercreek, and never heard of Fl...
Remembering David Painter
CAESARSCREEK TOWNSHIP — David Painter was one of the earliest residents of Caesarscreek Township. When he and his family constructed their first...
History of Greene County’s townships
By Joan BaxterDo you know how many Townships comprise Greene County and can you name them? There are actually 13: Bath, Beavercreek, Caesarscreek, Ced...