Cedars wins multiple awards
Record number show up for senior euchre
Challenge asks students to buckle up
Buckeye Research sees continued growth
‘Bucs, ‘Hawks enjoy annual warm-up meet
- Cedars wins multiple awards - 4:08 pm
- Record number show up for senior euchre - 4:04 pm
- Challenge asks students to buckle up - 4:03 pm
- Buckeye Research sees continued growth - 4:00 pm
- Bellbrook students excel at district science fair - 1:07 pm
- Midwife seminar for moms-to-be - 4:22 pm
- CU student wins national scholarship - 4:22 pm
- Yikes, that’s hot! - 4:21 pm
- GCPH releases 2016 annual report - 4:19 pm
- Truck hits pole in Beavercreek, man hospitalized - 11:19 am
- Community efforts needed combat opiate epidemic - 4:39 pm
- WPAFB offering free tax assistance - 4:38 pm
- County women among those ‘To Watch’ - 4:37 pm
- UPDATE: Case dismissed, trial cancelled for Kentucky man - 4:34 pm
- British brass band to perform in Cedarville - 3:44 pm
- WYSO presenting Rubi Girls performance - 12:00 pm
- Capehart to finish lecture series - 10:00 am updated: 10:00 am.
- LeWitt drawing unveiled at WSU - 8:00 am
- Ear pain can often be treated at home: Yet should never be ignored - 7:00 pm updated: 7:00 pm.
- Greeneview students use Power of the Pen - 4:00 pm
- Devotional: I can do nothing - 4:00 pm
- If the laundry could talk … - 4:00 pm
- Man dies after single-vehicle accident - 12:00 pm updated: 12:00 pm.
- CSU to honor top students - 12:00 pm
- Community pays tribute - 4:31 pm
Truck hits pole in Beavercreek, man hospitalized
BEAVERCREEK TOWNSHIP — A man was hospitalized after his pickup truck slammed into a utility pole in Beavercreek Township.The crash happened arou...
Community efforts needed combat opiate epidemic
CEDARVILLE — With more than eight people dying each day from drug overdoses across the state, Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine describes the ...
WPAFB offering free tax assistance
WRIGHT-PATTERSON AIR FORCE BASE — The Wright-Patterson Air Force Base tax center, located in Building 70, door 6, Area A, is the place to go to ...
County women among those ‘To Watch’
GREENE COUNTY — The Better Business Bureau’s Women in Business Networking (WiBN) program has announced the 2017 class of Top 25 Women to W...
UPDATE: Case dismissed, trial cancelled for Kentucky man
UPDATE:XENIA — A motion has been filed to dismiss the case for a Kentucky man accused of assaulting a peace officer.A re-trial by jury for Vince...
British brass band to perform in Cedarville
CEDARVILLE — The Ohio Valley British Band will make its first appearance at the Cedarville Opera House 3 p.m. Sunday, April 9.Formed in 1992, th...
Randall earns two silver medals at the World Masters Championships
DAEGU, South Korea — International race walk competitor Susan Randall, of Beavercreek, earned silver medals in two events at the 2017 World Mast...
Jackets fly at track & field opener
CEDARVILLE —The Cedarville University men’s and women’s track teams turned in solid finishes at Saturday’s Yellow Jacket Colle...
Central State University to host Youth Skills Football Camp on June 15th
WILBERFORCE — The annual Central State University Youth Skills Football Camp will take place Thursday, June 15 on the CSU campus. The Central St...
Xenia Buccaneers make volleyball history
KETTERING — For the first time in school history, Xenia High School fielded a boys varsity volleyball team.And they played Ohio’s best in ...
CollegeYellow Jackets to host track meet todayCEDARVILLE — Cedarville University is scheduled to host the annual Yellow Jacket Collegiate Track ...
MULTIMEDIA - PHOTO STORE
Hydrate all day long
XENIA — Runners: pay attention to what and how much you’re drinking. It can’t be emphasized enough. Drink enough water before, durin...
Easter bunny hopping into the mall
BEAVERCREEK — The Mall at Fairfield Commons, will hop into spring with the arrival of the Easter Bunny on Friday, March 24. Families are invited...
Following severe weather be careful of scams
COLUMBUS — Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine today warned consumers to beware of home repair scams following the severe weather that hit Ohio th...
Green graduated from basic
SAN ANTONIO, Texas — US Air Force Air National Guard Airman Chloe R. Green graduated from basic military training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lack...
KHN’s cancer program receives national award
KETTERING – The American College of Surgeons’ Commission on Cancer has presented Kettering Health Network with the 2016 Outstanding Achiev...
Not a needle in a haystack at the Yoders
Sunshine, clear blue skies, daffodils, and even dandelions, they’re all a part of my favorite season! Spring peepers are calling out their welco...
Have populist politics reached peak Trump?
Whew! That was close.I wasn’t expecting to be waiting on the edge of my seat for the outcome of this year’s Dutch parliamentary elections....
The folly of step therapy practices
I am doctor of medicine. If you are my patient, I know your unique health needs on a very personal level. Your health insurer knows you too, but not a...
What happened in 1967?
Fifty years have passed since the estimated population of Greene County numbered 188,108.As the New Year began in 1967, one of the highlights of the N...
Regulations can favor some businesses
Sometimes it’s a good thing when the feds pick winners and losers — especially when polluters lose and the rest of us win.As the Trump reg...
Remembering William Eichman
XENIA — William Eichman was born in Xenia in 1914. After graduating from Xenia Central High School and Miami University, he joined the family bu...
Talking about purity and politics
Readers of a certain age may recall ads for Ivory Soap, which claimed to be 99 and 44/100ths percent pure. If the soap could have reached 100 percent ...